Welcome Olduvaicareers.com This Article is Contain Full of information About Abu Dhabi University Like Full list of Courses offered Here is contain Short courses,Long courses both on Campus and Distance Courses (E-learning) Starting From Undergraduates Courses Means Certificate,Diploma and Bachelor Degree Courses and Postgraduate courses Out of that also You will get to know Amount of School and Tuition Fees and Bank Details /Payment portal and Admission Entry Requirements in other words Courses Acceptance rates stay with us.
List of Courses Offered Abu Dhabi University
Abu Dhabi University Tuition Fees
|Abu Dhabi University|
Abu Dhabi University Requirements for Admission
- For American curriculum applicants, the results of grade 12, if available at the time of submitting the application.
- For British curriculum applicants, in addition to the Leaving Certificate, applicants must also submit an attested letter (Sequence of Schooling) from the school or Abu Dhabi
- Education Council (ADEC) showing that the applicant completed a minimum of 11 years of schooling. The minimum required for admission is a total of seven (7) courses at either the O Level or AS/A2 Level, in at least four (4) of the following fields: Mathematics, Languages, Sciences, Social Studies and Humanities, Art and Design; and a minimum required grade of C for the O Level, D for the AS Level and E for the A2 Level.
- A photocopy of the applicant’s passport.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL); TOEFL ITP (score of 500) or TOEFL IBT (score of 61) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS Academic version) (score of 5) score report if available at the time of submitting the application. Only one Test is required for admission.
- A non-refundable application fee of AED 300 (one US $ is equivalent to 3.65 UAE Dirhams).
- Original equivalency letter from the UAE Ministry of Education for certificates issued from outside the UAE. This can be obtained after the applicant’s arrival to UAE as they will be given a period of one registered semester to submit the letter. Visit the UAE’s Ministry of Education for more information.
Certificates from outside the UAE
Upon receiving your acceptance to ADU, the following is required to complete the admission process
- Initial payment of US $5000 to our Finance Department. This includes student health insurance AED 800, maintenance deposit AED 1000, and registration fee AED 2850.
- The remaining amount will be transferred towards the course fee. Kindly note that the remaining amount will not cover the whole program fees. The fee structure will be attached with your admission offer.
- If accommodation is required, the housing form and the medical form are to be filled and forwarded. They will be attached with your admission offer.
- ADU Bank Account details for payment transfer will be disclosed once you receive your acceptance.
- An offer of admission extended to an applicant will be valid for only one academic year starting from the academic semester for which the applicant applied.
For More Information kindly Visit University/College Official website 👉🏽https://www.adu.ac.ae