Main Job Purpose:
Plan, direct, and manage Personnel & administrative services of the Supply Chain departments in all Distribution centers , such as records and information management, mail distribution, facilities planning, custodial operations, and other office support services in additional to Security.
· Monitor the Supply Chain employees’ self-services executed on the Oracle system to ensure the timely execution as per the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) in order to resolve any obstacles or escalations.
· Play the role of consultation and advising of the human resources activities of the supply chain (e.g. recruitment and selection, staff-development, workplace relations and performance management issues. etc…) by overseeing the planning, implementation and evaluation of the human resources changes to ensure that they are meet the company’s objectives and targets.
· Manage the legal and governmental compliance reports to ensure that the compliance is following with the legal and governmental requirements for the Supply Chain perspective.
· Manage and participate in the investigations and the effective application of the recommendations and decisions taken with company policies and procedures.
· Manage outsourcing labors providers liaising with all related stockholders to ensure high productivity.
· Manage and finalize the periodic attendance penalties or deductions to ensure the accuracy of Nahdi, Sakhaa & 3rd Parties employees’ attendance data.
· Develop the assigned team KPIs through the cascading of the department objectives to the employees’ level and monitor the implementation to ensure the achievement of the set KPIs.
· Manage the assigned team performance through providing performance feedback, conversations, appraisal, coaching, knowledge transfer …etc to ensure the achievement of the set objectives and employees career development. Administration Manager
· Develop and monitor the implementation of the administration SOPs, policies, SLAs and other documentations including security, support services activities and purchasing to ensure standardization and control is in place in line with the governmental requirements.
· Plan and manage the department’s events through controlling the budget, schedules, overseeing the preparations…etc. to ensure proper and timely implementation of the department’s events.
· Manage inventory of office supplies, managing suppliers contracting and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints to ensure best utilization of the department resources.
· Manage the budget preparation exercise through monitoring costs, expenses, prices and reporting to ensure proper forecasting for the Supply Chain administrative budget.
· Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities in coordination with maintenance team, office supplies…etc. to ensure proper quality of the services provided to the Supply Chain employees in line with Nahdi standards.
· Manage internal Supply Chain communications including corporate communications, digital media, e-mails…etc. through the collaboration with the concerned stakeholders (Corporate Communication or Supply Chain Departments) through deciding on the proper communication channel to ensure proper message delivery to the targeted audience. Administration Manager
· Oversee the preparation, analysis, negotiation, and review of contracts related to the purchase or sale of equipment, materials, supplies, products, or services to ensure best utilization of the department resources.
· Plan and coordinate security activities to safeguard company assets, employees, guests, or others on company property.
· Manage the security activities including company assets, properties, licenses required, security policies, programs…etc in order to secure the company assets and ensure compliance with governmental security requirements and regulations.
· Manage guests and yard activities from governmental or official representatives (e.g. universities) through planning the visits to ensure proper presentation of the supply chain and to maintain Nahdi image.
· Plan, manage and control the labors transportation process (from compound to workplace and vise versa) to ensure smooth operations and utilization.
Employee duties are not limited only to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
- Project management
- Personnel & Employee Relations
- Managing suppliers selection & contracts
- Familiar with ERP Oracle system
- Fluent English is a must
- Excellent Communications skill is a must
Al-Nahdi Medical Company was founded in 1986. Its operations include: 1- Retail Pharmacies. 2- Sales & Distribution of medicine, cosmetics, baby care and medical equipments. Since the beginning, Al-Nahdi pharmacies redefined the retail pharmacy market by: -Opening large pharmacies which provided a convenient consumer shopping experience. -Providing world class customer satisfaction through highly trained pharmacists. Currently, Al-Nahdi Company owns and operates more than 400 pharmacies in all the regions of Saudi Arabia. Now we are the largest retail pharmacy chain in the middle east and north Africa serving more than 32 million customers this year.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND