Welcome Olduvaicareers.com This Article is Contain Full of information About Emirates Diplomatic Academy(EDA) Like Full list of Courses offered Here is contain Short courses,Long courses both on Campus and Distance Courses (E-learning) Starting From Undergraduates Courses Means Certificate,Diploma and Bachelor Degree Courses and Postgraduate courses Out of that also You will get to know Amount of School and Tuition Fees and Bank Details /Payment portal and Admission Entry Requirements in other words Courses Acceptance rates stay with us.
List of Courses Offered Emirates Diplomatic Academy(EDA)
Find out Full list of Undergraduate Courses,(Certificate,Diploma,and Degree Courses) and Postgraduates Courses Offered (Masters,PHD) Both Online and On campus Courses Offered at Emirates Diplomatic Academy(EDA)
Programs and courses
Masters Courses (2 courses)
- Master of Arts in Global Affairs and Diplomatic Leadership()
- Master of Arts in Humanitarian Action and Development()
Post Graduate Diploma Courses (1 courses)
- Postgraduate Diploma in UAE Diplomacy and International Relations()
Emirates Diplomatic Academy(EDA) Tuition Fees
Emirates Diplomatic Academy(EDA) Requirements for Admission
The Anwar Gargash Diplomatic Academy (AGDA) equips the UAE’s current and future diplomats with the knowledge, multi-disciplinary skills and network required for a rewarding career in diplomacy.
The AGDA provides an unparalleled learning community platform, combining academic programmes, practical thought leadership, and access to the world’s finest diplomatic minds, to ensure that students graduate with diplomatic skills and valuable knowledge that will have a positive impact on UAE diplomacy.
To apply for AGDA’s Post-Graduate Diploma programme and begin a career in diplomacy, candidates must:
- Be UAE nationals.
- Already have a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) or get their diploma by June 2021 with a GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Have a minimum IELTS score of 6.5, or take the IELTS exam soon and score 6.5 (as a minimum)
- Be 35 years old or younger.
- Understand that by applying to AGDA, they are also applying for employment at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MoFAIC).
- Be willing to travel and serve abroad.
- Have completed their national service (for male applicants).
- Passion for serving the UAE and representing the country abroad
- Keen interest in foreign policy and international affairs
- Team spirit with the ability to encourage and support others
- Desire to travel the world and willingness to adapt to different cultures
- Impeccable conduct and the highest ethical standards
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Diverse cross-cultural skills and experience
- Well-developed leadership and management capabilities
- Ability to work under pressure
For More Information kindly Visit University/College Official website 👉🏽https://www.eda.ac.ae