Welcome Olduvaicareers.com This Article is Contain Full of information About Emirates Institute for Banking and Financial Studies (EIBFS) Like Full list of Courses offered Here is contain Short courses,Long courses both on Campus and Distance Courses (E-learning) Starting From Undergraduates Courses Means Certificate,Diploma and Bachelor Degree Courses and Postgraduate courses Out of that also You will get to know Amount of School and Tuition Fees and Bank Details /Payment portal and Admission Entry Requirements in other words Courses Acceptance rates stay with us.
List of Courses Offered Emirates Institute for Banking and Financial Studies (EIBFS)
Find out Full list of Undergraduate Courses,(Certificate,Diploma,and Degree Courses) and Postgraduates Courses Offered (Masters,PHD) Both Online and On campus Courses Offered at Emirates Institute for Banking and Financial Studies (EIBFS)
SUBJECTS TAUGHT AT THIS UNIVERSITY
Arts & humanities
- History, Philosophy & Theology
- Languages, Literature & Linguistics
- Art, Performing Arts & Design
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Physics & Astronomy
- Geology, Environmental, Earth & Marine Sciences
- Communication & Media Studies
- Politics & International Studies (incl Development Studies)
- Computer Science
Business & economics
- Accounting & Finance
- Business & Management
- Economics & Econometrics
- Biological Sciences
NOTE: Please Visit the official website for detailed information on areas of study and degree levels currently offered; the above SUBJECTS TAUGHT AT THIS UNIVERSITY are indicative only and may not be up-to-date or complete.
Also admission Systems may vary widely from country to country, and sometimes from institution to institution.
College Courses All Students Should Take
- Accounting/Personal Finance
- If you plan to make money, you’ll be expected to pay taxes. Having the skills to manage your finances, know how to tackle debts, and even file your own taxes will make adulting a lot easier for you.
- Perhaps you’re not the world’s most outwardly creative individual. Nevertheless, that doesn’t mean you cannot appreciate and cultivate an understanding for the arts. Nor should it stop you from bringing out your inner Picasso! Nobody is one-dimensional in terms of talent (including you) and college is all about exploration.
- Business/Business Management
- Whether you plan on starting your own business, working for a large company or a small office – business is everywhere when it comes to the work environment. Though
- may not be managing the business, it’s useful to know how things operate, and how important business decisions are made.
- Whether speaking to one or one hundred people, it’s important to learn how to articulate your message clearly. In these public speaking courses, you’ll learn to get your point across through understanding your audience and conveying your message with confidence.
- Our past influences such a large part of our future and understanding these historic events can help propel future discoveries. While there is far too much history to learn in one course, choosing one topic that interests you is certainly a great start!
- No matter what field you choose to go into, strong writing skills will not only be beneficial, but essential to your success as well. They’ll help you to communicate with future employers and, once you gain employment, your boss and colleagues.
- Physical Education
- Great as an elective, any course that keeps you active is always a great idea. Whether you decide to take a course in mindfulness or the Art of Walking, they may help you discover new interests that you didn’t know you had!
- Political Science
- Learn about how elections really work, how the government is structured, state and federal government processes, and politics galore. Having a solid understanding of political science will ensure you’re an informed U.S. citizen.
- Science is all around us! Learning about scientific subjects will further your discovery about the world in which you live. You can choose from such an array of topics – pick one that interests you and explore!
- Involved in so many of our business and financial decisions, statistics often seem to make the world go round. A basic understanding of how statistics are calculated is integral to making the very decisions based on them.
- Computer Science/Web Design/Cybersecurity
- Once upon a time basic computer skills were required in all career fields; now it’s recommended to have a basic understanding of cybersecurity, coding and webpage design and development. Having this background will give you an advantage after graduation.
It’s no surprises to see another subject on this list with a strong career focus, and law in particular is consistently a subject of great interest to our readers. Whether you’re considering studying law at undergraduate level, or doing a law conversion at postgraduate level, the subject ranking table is likely to be a useful source of information.
Given the fact common law originated in the United Kingdom and has spread around the English-speaking world, it’s no surprise to see that last year none of the top 10 universities for law were based somewhere where English wasn’t an official language. Harvard University was ranked number one.
Similarly, there’s been no shortage of evidence this past year of the vital work being done by medicine graduates, from developing and testing vaccines to treating COVID-19 patients on the frontline.
We’ll always need well-trained doctors and medical staff. Given this, it’s perhaps no surprise so many of you are interested in pursuing a degree in medicine.
As with several other subjects featured in this article, Harvard University was ranked the best place in the world to study medicine last year, ahead of the universities of Oxford and Cambridge.
Economics & Econometrics
As we face the prospect of another global recession due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it’s clearly vital to have an understanding of how our global financial systems actually work.
Some of the finest teaching in economics is currently happening in the US, as shown by last year’s subject rankings. Seven of the top 10 universities are from the US, including the number one: Harvard University.
Emirates Institute for Banking and Financial Studies (EIBFS) Tuition Fees
Emirates Institute for Banking and Financial Studies (EIBFS) Requirements for Admission
University Contacts, Phone Number, Location, Email and Postal Address.
|Address||Dubai International Academic City, Al Ruwayyah 2; PO Box 341400
United Arab Emirates
|Tel||+971 (4) 607 0444|
|Fax||+971 (4) 320 6644|
For More Information kindly Visit University/College Official website 👉🏽https://eibfs.ae/