Amity University Dubai Admission Process 2020-2021. The University has released the application form of Amity University for its Dubai campus in online mode. Amity University Dubai application form is available for undergraduate as well as postgraduate courses on the official website. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria as per the course applied for will only be eligible to apply in Amity University Dubai 2020. The admission to undergraduate courses is based on marks secured in class 10th and 12th or equivalent. Amity University Dubai Admission Process 2020-2021
Candidates who will finally be allotted seats in the branch of their choice will further have to pay the admission fees to take admission. For more information about Amity University Dubai, go through the article.
Amity University Dubai 2020 – Overview
|Name of admission||Amity University|
|Admission conducting body||Amity University Dubai|
|Frequency of admission||Once in a year|
|Admission based on||Marks secured in the qualifying exam|
|Mode of application||Online|
Amity University Dubai 2020
All the interested candidates can check below the Amity University Dubai important dates from the table provided:
Dates of Amity University Dubai
|Availability of application form||Ongoing|
|Last date to apply||To be notified|
|Amity University Dubai result||To be notified|
|Commencement of classes||To be notified|
Candidates can check below undergraduate and postgraduate courses:
- Bachelor of Technology Mechatronics
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Economics
- Bachelor of Arts (Journalism and Mass Communication)
- Bachelor of Technology (Aerospace, Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical and Electronics Engineering)
- Bachelor of Design Amity University Dubai Admission Process 2020-2021
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Technology (Computer Science & Engineering)
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (Business Analytics)
- Master of Science (Forensic Sciences)
- Master of Interior Design
- Master of Business Administration (Working Professional Mode)
Amity University Dubai determines the eligibility criteria for all the interested candidates on the official website. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria of Amity University Dubai in order to fill the application form and avoid rejection at any later stage. The eligibility criteria 2020 will be based on – Educational Qualification.
- Candidates must have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% from the CBSE board in class X and XII is required.
- For Engineering and Science programmes, candidates must require Physics, Chemistry and Maths or Physics, Chemistry and Biology with 60% marks. Amity University Dubai Admission Process 2020-2021
This is equivalent to:
- A minimum of 2 A-Levels from the British curriculum
- A minimum of 24 points from the IBDP or IBCP programme.
- An American High School Diploma plus an SAT score of at least 1000
- Completion of Grade 12 and a minimum of 60% from the Pakistani national curriculum
- Candidates must have a graduation degree with the prescribed marks in order to apply for postgraduate programmes. Amity University Dubai Admission Process 2020-2021
- Amity University Dubai Admission Process 2020-2021. Candidates who have achieved 5 O levels/IGCSEs/GCSEs/WAECs are eligible for this programme.
Lateral Entry requirements
To transfer to Amity University Dubai from other university candidates need to send the following:
- One certified copy of all relevant mark sheets until the last completed semester or year.
- An original copy of your semester or year with a detailed course and teaching structure.
Amity University Dubai 2020 Application Form
The university has released the application form for admission to Amity University Dubai in online mode. To fill in the form, candidates will have to visit the official website. Also, before candidates fill the Amity University form, they must go through the eligibility criteria. While filling the application form, candidates must keep the following documents ready with themselves:
- Copy of 10th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet and certificate
- Copy of 12th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet and certificate
- Graduation mark sheet and certificate
- Scanned photograph and signature
- Copies of other certificates, transcripts, and testimonials (optional, but these documents may have relevance in assessing your candidature)
To fill the Amity University Dubai 2020 application form, candidates will have to follow these steps:
- Basic Details
- Personal Details
- Education Details
- Family Information
- Other information
- Upload Documents
- Final Submission
Candidates will have to pay Rs. 1,100 via Debit/Credit Card or Demand Draft has drawn in favour of ‘Amity Form’ payable at Delhi/New Delhi. After payment, candidates must go through the application and make sure that there are no spelling errors in any information. They can also make some important changes if required. After the preview, candidates must finally submit the application form.
After final submission, candidates are advised to take a printout and download the application form for future reference.
Status of online application
Candidates can also check their application status by following these steps:
- Go to the official website
- Click on ‘Admission Microsite’
- Now, log in using the form number and Password
- Click on the submit button
The admission conducting body 0 –will shortlist candidates based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination. Also, candidates will have to fill and submit the Interview Assessment form along with the application form of Amity University Dubai.
All the successfully submitted applications will be assessed by the Admissions Committee and, for successful candidates, an offer will be made. Candidates are advised to review their offer letter carefully as it will outline the programme they have been admitted to, the start date, tuition fees, method of payments, the refund policy and other important information.
The offer letter can be accepted on the payment of a registration and application fee of AED 3,100, along with the tuition fees. After the registration fee and tuition fees have been paid, candidates can apply for their student visa, housing and to use the University’s transport service.
Student Visa Procedure
Candidates need to follow the below procedure in order to apply for Amity University Dubai:
- Candidates will have to fill in the application form for a new visa. They can download the visa form from the official website.
- Make sure that all the information is accurate and matches the details as on the passport. They also need to make sure that their passport is valid for at least six months.
- Only after they have submitted all the completed documents and paid the required fee, the Student Services Team will initiate the candidate’s visa application. The Entry Permit Visas normally takes 20-25 working days. Selected candidates can also opt for the express visa services which take 10-15 working days.
- Once they have their Entry permit and arrive in the UAE, candidates will need to take their passport to the Student Services Team. Further, they will apply for a medical appointment and clearance. This process is normally completed within 20 working days.
- Candidates’ passports will then go to Immigration for the stamping of the visa, which can take another 20 working days.
- Provided that candidates have completed the application for an Emirates ID on the day that they complete their medical test, the Emirates ID Card will then arrive within 5-6 working days after the Visa is stamped on the candidate’s passport.
What is an Emirates ID?
All citizens and ex-pat residents of the UAE have to obtain an Emirates ID card. This is an electronic identification card issued by the Emirates Identity Authority and should be carried at all times when in the UAE.
Candidates will need this card for various reasons such as paying for utility bills, paying fines, registering vehicles, opening a bank account or acquiring a phone or internet contract.
During 2014 and 2016, DHA (Dubai Health Authority) implemented a law that requires all residents of Dubai to have basic health insurance. Candidates can apply for the health insurance offered by Amity University Dubai for AED 1,500. Alternatively, they can also arrange for their own cover which will need to be finalised prior to completing the visa process. olduvaicareers
Candidates can check below the undergraduate and postgraduate fees from the table:
Fees for Undergraduate degrees:
|Bachelor of Arts (Journalism and Mass Communication)||45,000|
|Bachelor of Business Administration||40,000|
|Bachelor of Science in Information Technology||40,000|
|Bachelor of Design (Fashion Design)||35,000|
|Bachelor of Technology (Civil Engineering)||48,000|
|Bachelor of Technology (Computer Science & Engineering)||48,000|
|Bachelor of Technology (Aerospace Engineering)||58,000|
|Bachelor of Technology (Mechanical Engineering)||48,000|
|Bachelor of Technology (Mechatronics)||48,000|
Fees for Postgraduate degrees:
|Master of Business Administration||45,000|
|Master of Business Administration (Logistics)||45,000|
|Master of Business Administration (Construction Project Management)||40,000|
|Master of Science (Forensic Sciences)||45,000|
|Master of Interior Design||40,000|
|Master of Business Administration (Business Analytics)||40,000|
- Registration Fee – If candidates accept an offer, they can register by paying the registration fee of AED 3,100 (USD 855) which is non-refundable.
- The Tuition fee is payable in two installments for the academic year. A post-dated cheque for the second semester should be given with the first-semester tuition fees.
- International students are required to pay the annual fee in one installment.
The various scholarships we offered by Amity University Dubai are:
- Merit Scholarship – These scholarships are granted at the time of admission and are based on school or graduation results. This is only applicable to students graduating from schools or universities in the UAE.
- Undergraduate Programmes – 100% scholarships are awarded to students achieving 93% or above in CBSE board exams or the equivalent from another curriculum. This is only applicable to students graduating from schools or universities in the UAE.
- Postgraduate Programmes – 15% is awarded for achieving 75% or above in a recognised Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent. This is only applicable to students graduating from schools or universities in the UAE.
- Sibling Scholarship – When a second sibling joins Amity University Dubai, a 15% scholarship is awarded to them.
- Sports Scholarship – Awarded for excellence in sporting achievements. Subject to management approval.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question 1: How are the placements of Amity University Dubai?
Answer: There is a centre for placement in Amity Dubai – the Corporate Resource Centre (CRC). Also, Amity Dubai was recognized as ‘Best University for Graduate Recruitment in the GCC’ in 2018.
Question 2: Is the application fee for Amity University Dubai refundable?
Answer: No, the application fees for the admission at Amity Dubai will not be refunded.
Question 3: Will there be any entrance test for Amity University Dubai admission?
Answer: No, there will be no entrance test for admission to UG or PG programme. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks secured in the qualifying exam and interview assessment.
Question 4: In what mode the Amity University 2020 Dubai application form will be available?
Answer: The application form will be available in online mode.
We hope that this information on Amity University Dubai has helped you. If you have any queries then you can ask us and we will answer you. Use the comment section below for any queries and comments.
Stay tuned to olduvaicareers.com to catch all the updates about Amity University Dubai 2020