Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
– Be responsible for producing professional-standard audio recordings in support of media production efforts under a variety of conditions.
– Produce recordings on-location or in-studio, including ambient sound, synch dialogue, voice-over narration, music, and special audio effects.
– Produce mixed multi-track sound recordings in support of various public relations media projects and live events.
– Sources materials and recommends types of music to be purchased or voice over artists to be hired.
– Provides direction for the classification, cataloging and storage of all music library materials (wav, aiff/discs).
– Assist senior audio engineers in the performance of more complex tasks.
– Perform other related duties as requested or required.
SAR 10,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical Insurance, 30 Days Paid Annual Leave
– Certification from a recognized training institute in professional audio recording and mixing techniques.
– Three (3) years of experience recording and mixing sound tracks in a commercial or industrial media production environment.
– Good command of oral and written English is mandatory; knowledge of Arabic is an advantage.
– Ability to produce recordings demonstrating outstanding technical standards as evidenced by audio reel.
– Familiarity with microphone selection and patterns, studio and location mic mixing, synch dialogue slating/recording using portable flash drive, correct calibration and recording levels, digital audio editing techniques (Pro Tools), as well as audio output to various analogue and digital formats.
– Ability to install and operate multi-input public address systems at live events.
About the Company
The First Gulf Company For Supplies & Contracting LTD (FGC) was established in 2001. The company has diversified into many industries such as Electronics, General Contracting and Trading. Over the past years, the company has built a good reputation supported by highly qualified professionals.
The Company was formed to create its business with a commitment to quality in order to provide the ideal solutions for each project. The staff of well qualified and trained engineers and technicians come together to produce significant and high quality engineering work.
Today, FGC dominates the broadcast Systems Integration business in Saudi Arabia, and rapidly growing in its other business of General Contracting and Telecom Value Added Services (VAS)