Bombardier Aerospace Field Service Representative
Job Title:Bombardier Aerospace Field Service Representative
Bombardier Aerospace is Hiring Bombardier Aerospace Field Service Representative, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
- The Field Service Representative (FSR) must be a highly motivated professional providing technical and operational guidance and expertise to; business aircraft operators, completion centers and other organizations providing services and support to Bombardier Business Aircraft.
- The FSR promotes safety of operation, best practices to maximize operational readiness and efficiency and advice to minimize the direct cost of Bombardier Business Aircraft operation.
- Assume the role of the Bombardier Business Aircraft ambassador & focal in all facets of the aircraft operation with the Customer. Take on ownership of issues or potential issues and ensure the resolution reached is to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Interact with, and provide support to all levels of the Customers organization and preferred service facility, including but not limited to Owners, CEO/COO’s, VPs, Directors, Aviation advisors, Crew, PA’s, and various levels of related operational staff.
- Promote Bombardier’s customer-centric culture to the Customer emphasizing adherence to the Customer Credo, Bombardier Customer Services commitment and the Corporation Promise “Evolution of Mobility”
- Provide assistance and liaison services to completion centers and service facilities to ensure Bombardier’s interests are represented during the check-in of a newly delivered aircraft, modification, maintenance and redelivery to the customer.
- Assist customers and Bombardier in the determination and processing of warranty claims on green aircraft, completion and vendor warrantable issues as applicable.
- Provide informal on-site training as necessary to customers, related service organizations, completion centers to promote the highest level of safety and efficiency in maintenance and operational practices.
- Provide factual, concise, and value added reports to both the Customer and Bombardier internal departments on an as required basis.
- Be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist any and all customer issues as required.Keep current on all technical aspects of aircraft supported including available modifications, manual revisions, service bulletins, advisory wires, and best operational practices.
- Promote the services of both the Bombardier Mobile Response Team and Bombardier Service Centers to operators as needs arise.
- Be available to travel frequently and often at short notice to the countries within the region of responsibility in the Middle East, including (but not limited to) Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Lebanon, Jordan.
- Assist customers in preparation for delivery of new aircraft incl.; survey customer’s / operators’ facilities & recommend and promote the sale of spare parts and tooling and support equipment, complete a Training Needs Analysis and provide guidance on Bombardier OEM and Vendor training opportunities.
Olduvia.com on behalf on the employer admits the Qualified clients to click the Apply Now Button below