Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple – improving lives. Bosch Middle East has its headquarters in Dubai and representative offices in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Lebanon and Pakistan. With over a hundred associates from more than 25 different nationalities, we operate in the business divisions Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Building Technologies, Thermo Technology and Drive & Control technology.
As an intern in our compliance department, you will go through a 6-months learning experience under the tutorship of our experienced managers.
Your contribution to something big
• Support in periodic compliance reporting and in due diligence activities
• Track completion of mandatory compliance trainings and support with planning and coordination of various compliance activities
• Support in conducting compliance risk assessments
• Support in processing business partner screenings
• Support Sanctioned Party List screening activities related to associates, one time vendors, and other parties as per requirement.
• Coordination with internal stakeholders on compliance topics.
What distinguishes you
• Bachelors or master degree in finance, law or equivalent
• Fluent English, Arabic is a plus
• Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially in Excel
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of all aspects of job responsibilities
• Excellent organizational skills, interpersonal skills and flexibility.
Your future job location offers you
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, medical insurance, sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, pantry facilities, access to local public transport, recreation room.