- University or Organization: Emirates Aviation University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 100% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UAE Students
- The award can be taken in the UAE
- Eligible Countries: UAE
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students who apply for the Chancellor’s Scholarship are expected to demonstrate outstanding personal qualities and the ability to contribute to the university and community.
- Students must have achieved a minimum cumulative average of 95%
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, students have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programmed at the university, and after being enrolled, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Students have to submit the following:
- A copy of the EAU offer letter to the programme of study.
- A copy of the relevant qualification required for admission to the programme.
- The applicant may also submit any other supporting documents.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have the following:
- 80% in Mathematics and Physics
- General Stream:
- 90% overall
- 90% in Mathematics and Physics
- ADEC stream:
- Overall 80% or equivalent
- Advanced Mathematics and Advanced Physics (Level 3)
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have IELTS 6 academic or equivalent.
Emirates Aviation University will provide the 100% tuition fee for deserving candidates. There are ten awards available.