Concierge Receptionist Eltizam Asset Management Group concierge desk front desk concierge job description difference between concierge and front desk concierge desk meaning concierge hotel concierge in front office front desk concierge meaning front desk concierge salary
We are looking for Concierges to join our team in Dubai. The candidate should have excellent English communication and customer service skills.
– Answer phone an email inquiries from guests, residents and visitors in a timely and respectful manner
– Greet guests and visitors warmly and make them feel welcome and attended
– Assist visitors and residents in arranging transportation etc.
– Receive and redirect mail, phone calls, packages, etc
– Ensure that guest spaces and lobby are clean and tidy at all times
– Act as a liaison between visitors and any department necessary, like the maintenance, housekeeping, security etc.
– Maintain visitor register and provide assistance to security as and when required
– Assisit security in providing access to visitors to building
– Responsible for handling queries and complaints from visitors and residents and communicate to relevant maintenance, housekeeping or security team
– Working Hours 10
– Salary AED 2400 to 2600 per month (all inclusive for 10 hours)
– Visa, Emirates ID and Medical Indirance provided
Desired Candidate Profile
– Excellent English communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
– Should have previous experience with managing front office or reception area
– Be organized and have a methodical approach
– Should be able to work long shifts with a positive mindset, while retaining the ability to provide assistance to guests