crm project manager job description crm project manager salary crm project manager resume crm project description
Potential opportunity for – Project Manager
Location – Abu dhabi (for a time being it is going to be work from home)
Delivered MSD Dynamic project in banking industry
Worked closely with Business capturing requirements and reengineering the processes
Prince 2 & PMP Certified
Cloud Azure certification is Must
Min 2 MSD 365 Implementations
Send cv at seemadasatvirtusa.com
The job accountabilities for the Project Manager include, but are not limited to the following
– Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business objectives in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders ensuring technical feasibility
– Identify all of the phases, activities and efforts needed to complete the project.
– Ensure that projects are delivered on schedule and within scope and approved budget
– Define and collect metrics to track project progress and ensure the deliverables produced are in compliance with agreed Quality measures.
– Perform resource planning to identify all of the resources required to complete the project successfully
– Develop comprehensive project plans and establish baselines to track progress
– Develop the communications methodology, frequency and method.
– Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and project stakeholders in accordance with the communication method and frequency agreed.
– Direct and manage the project development throughout its life cycle: initiation, planning, execution, closure.
– Track and manage defects and fixes wherever necessary
– Document all of the project inter-dependencies and list assumptions and constraints.
– Manage project dependencies and critical path.
– Identify, manage and mitigate project risks throughout the project lifecycle
– Monitor the project budget, ensure project deliverables are within agreed budget.
– Responsible for optimal conflict resolution within the project team.
– Organize workshops, including selection of venue, creation and provision of materials, selection and invitation of attendees.
– Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
– Analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
– Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential pain points, and devise and implement contingency plans.
– Identify lessons learned, best practices and propose improvements to the project management process.
– Manage overall compliance with Legal, Audit, Risk Management divisions as well as compliance with external and Central bank regulations with respect to electronic and mobile banking solutions along with Business Owner.
– Manage delivery of Sprints.
– Lead daily/weekly stand-ups and meetings.
– Monitor the team’s work time and timesheets on a daily basis.
– Present Project status to Business owner and stakeholders.
– Ensure that all team members have the required information and resources to carry out their tasks effectively
– Ensure timely renewal of resources’ contracts.
Perform other tasks as requested.
Virtusa Corporation (NASDAQ GS: VRTU) is a global provider of Digital Business Transformation, Digital Engineering, and Information Technology (IT) outsourcing services that accelerate our clients’ journey to their Digital Future. Virtusa serves Global 2000 companies in Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Media, Entertainment, Travel, Manufacturing, and Technology industries. Using a combination of digital strategy, digital engineering, business implementation, and IT platform modernization services, Virtusa helps clients execute successful end-to-end digital business transformation initiatives. Virtusa engages its clients to re-imagine their business models and develop strategies to defend and grow their business by introducing innovative products and services, developing distinctive digital consumer experiences, creating operational efficiency using digital labor, developing operational and IT platforms for the future, and rationalizing and modernizing their existing IT applications infrastructure. As a result, its clients are simultaneously able to drive business growth through digital-first customer experiences, while also consolidating and modernizing their IT application infrastructure to support digital business transformation. Holding a proven record of success across industries, Virtusa readily understands its clients’ business challenges and uses its domain expertise to deliver innovative applications of technology to address its clients’ critical business challenges. Examples include building the world’s largest property & casualty claims modernization program; one of the largest corporate customer portals for a premier global bank; an order to cash implementation for a multinational telecommunications provider; and digital transformation initiatives for media and banking companies. Founded in 1996 and headquartered in Massachusetts, Virtusa has operations in North America, Europe, and Asia.