Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership The future is what we make it.When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We don’t just sell things. We offer solutions to tomorrow’s challenges.
Our sales approach begins by identifying customer demands before they become challenges. We’re committed to delivering customer success through our comprehensive expertise in software and technology.
Where Do You Fit In?
We are currently seeking a motivated and hardworking individual to join our team as a Customer Success Manager to be based in Dubai, UAE. In this role,
- You will work to ensure a customer’s journey from purchase to productivity is smooth and well managed.
- You will monitor customer health and establish a cadence of customer interactions that ensure each customer you support is receiving maximum value from Honeywell HCE solutions.
- You will demonstrate a knowledge / competency in the Honeywell Connected Enterprises Connected Buildings Product Suite and help the customer achieve the value committed with high focus to accelerate the first time to value.
- As the subject matter expert, you will identify the right business use cases where future offerings can be applied and work alongside the sales team to capture high-quality leads to influence, upsell and cross sell the product suite.
- Own one or more customer relationships to retain revenue and to grow the monthly recurring revenue.
- Oversee the entire customer life cycle from pre-sales, on-boarding and pilot through the duration of the subscription period. This includes building, maintaining and presenting customer centric support/usage scorecards and reports.
- Assist in the design and development of documentation for exceptional on boarding, training, & adoption along with Best Practice Sharing amongst the CSM Teams
- Drive product adoption with the customer and ensure quick time to value, provides basic technical support and engages any necessary support channels if detailed technical support is required
- Provide customer guidance and/or standardized training to ensure software and processes are understood and maximized
- Monitor accounts and track usage to minimize identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate any that risk while driving adoption and usage
- Establishes deployment goals and success factors and develop a plan to carry them out successfully; oversees implementation
- Build value-based relationships with customers ensuring that they remain delighted with the product; define and conduct QBRs (quarterly business reviews) and EBRs (Executive Business reviews) as needed/ defined in the sales process – a consistent cadence of customer coverage
- Identify the right business use cases where future offerings can be applied and work with sales to capture these high-quality leads.
- Work together with the marketing team to execute standardized customer surveys, case studies, and usability tests.
What Skills and Experience Will You Have?
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in a business or technical area of emphasis
- Previous proven account management experience within a success software-oriented business.
- Experience in overseeing complex deployment and usage projects
- Experience in managing customers’ expectations both large and small and knowing how and why to manage each differently.
- Proven track record of being a revenue driver, is proactive, success oriented, analytics focused and predictive
- Demonstrated true passion for customers and their success
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and project management skills
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Exemplary facilitation, negotiation and decision-making skills
- Strong listening and coordination skills to understand the customer’s concern and able to work along internal and external technical teams to successfully resolve them
- Ability to manage ambiguity and find solutions for customers that match the technology offerings within the business.
- Drive customer success while embedding in with the Honeywell field teams to build a cohesive and collaborative working engagement.
- Self-starter with a strong desire to work within a high performing, self-directed team
- Salesforce, Jira and marketing software knowledge is a plus
We can offer you incredible career progression, as well as an attractive remuneration package.
If you believe this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce culture.
- JOB ID: req239480
- Category: Sales
- Location: Emaar Buss.Park; Bld.2,Sheikh Zayed Road,Dubai,DUBAI,United Arab Emirates