DC Connect Login & Register: How to Access Durham College LMS
DC Connect Login & Register: How to Access Durham College LMS In this Article Your going to get DC Connect Login & Register,How to Access Durham College LMS and How to Reset password.
Durham College students can access instructional materials, communicate, receive feedback, take quizzes, and submit assignments using DC Connect, an online learning management system.
DC Connect gives your classrooms a virtual “homeroom” that is powered by Desire2Learn software.
It is accessible day or night, on campus or off, due to the fact that it is a website.
How to log into dc connect
- Visit the PPL homepage at durhamcollege.ca and click the “Quick Links” option at the top of the page and choose “DC Connect” from the drop-down menu. OR
- Use this direct link durhamcollege.desire2learn.com.
- Enter your student number at the login screen.
- Enter your network password.
- Tap the “Sign in” link to log in.
- On your LMS dashboard, Choose the name of your course found under the heading “My Courses”.
The learning management system at Durham College makes it simple to access course materials like syllabuses, lecture notes, homework, grades, and other materials supplied by your teachers.
You can communicate with your lecturers or fellow students using the platform’s course-specific chat system.
Imagine it as your online classroom. Make sure to log in frequently to keep up with your courses.
You can find out about academic, administrative, and extracurricular college events at MyCampus.
Changes to your personal information, registration, records, and payment options are all easily accessible documents and services.
Visit ssbp.mycampus.ca/, enter your MyCampus/Student ID, and click “Next” to modify your DC password in order to reset your PIN, password, or unlock your account.
Your institutional email (DC Mail or UOIT.net) or learning management system password cannot be changed through this service (DC Connect or Blackboard).