Job description / Role
• Degree Qualification or equivalent;
• Direct management experience, comprising both a salaried workforce, hourly and agency strong workforce
• Experience with planning, performance metrics, process improvement, and lean techniques
• Experience with the full staffing lifecycle, including interviewing, hiring, performance management, promotions, and terminations.
• Strong analytical capability track record of digging into data and finding solutions for a variety of operational problems.
• Flexibility to work a variety of hours as business demands, including overnight, weekends and holidays
• Excellent communication skills (also in English)
• Experience managing third party resources, experience managing contingent workforce in a business with peak season
About the Company
About the Adecco Group
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches in 60 countries and territories around the world, the Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting approximately 700,000 associates with our clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company.