Job description / Role
We are looking for a Dental Nurse/Assistant to join the professional team of a dental center in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
– Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
– Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and draping patient.
– Provides information to patients and employees by answering questions and requests.
– Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist’s access; suctioning; passing instruments.
– Provides materials by selecting, mixing, and placing materials on instruments and in the patient’s mouth.
– Provides diagnostic information by exposing and developing radiographic studies; pouring, trimming, and polishing study casts.
– Maintains patient appearance and ability to masticate by fabricating temporary restorations; cleaning and polishing removable appliances.
– Helps dentist manage dental and medical emergencies by maintaining cpr certification, emergency drug and oxygen supply, and emergency telephone directory.
– Educates patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and postoperative instructions.
– Documents dental care services by charting in patient records.
– Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
– Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
– Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
– Ensures operation of dental equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
– Maintains dental supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
– Conserves dental resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
– Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
– Has at least 3 years of work experience as a Dental Assistant Nurse without a break
– Speaks excellent English
– Must have HAAD license
– Fully literate in both verbal and written English
– Excellent customer service and patient care skills
– Demonstrated professional collaboration and teamwork skills with the patient at the center.
– Commitment to continuous improvement and innovation.
– Computer skills (e.g. workload measurement input, word processing, email, etc.)
The desired candidate must be a people person, an excellent team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and improve. The candidate must be willing to promote one ‘s services and those of the clinic by participating in promotional campaigns.
– Competitive salary package
– Excellent employer
– Premium location
– Paid health insurance
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE’S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.