Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Scholarships
Is there a scholarship for distance learning
The University of Edinburgh will offer twelve scholarships for eligible part-time distance learning Master’s programmes offered by the University.
University of Edinburgh in United Kingdom
Level/Field of study:
Any part-time distance learning Master’s programme offered by the University.
Number of Awards:
Angola, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, The Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kenya, Kiribati, Democratic Republic of Korea, Lao PDR, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Republic of Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Each scholarship will cover full tuition fees and will be tenable for the normal duration of the programme of study.
Scholarships will be available for students commencing any part-time distance learning Masters programme offered by the University in session 2021-2022. Applicants must be nationals of the eligible countries (see above).
Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
In order to gain access to the scholarship application system, applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. Eligible applicants should complete the online scholarship application before 23:59 GMT, 1 June 2021.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-funding/postgraduate/e-learning/online-masters
Related Link: Online Scholarships
- Al Ghurair University Admissions Process
- MASTER OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT ADMISSIONS
- ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS UNIVERSITY OF DUBAI
- UNIVERSITYN OF SHARJAH ADMISSIONS FOR YEAR 2021-2022
- KHALIFA UNIVERSITY SCHORALSHIPS 2021-2022
- Al-QASIMIA UNIVERSITY SCHORALSHIP – 2021/2022
- STOCKTON UNIVERSITY ADMISSIONS 2021-2022
- PRINCETON UNIVERSITY ADMISSIONS
- HARVARD UNIVERSITY ADMISSIONS AND APPLICATIONS
- COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY ADMISSION FOR INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS
- STANFORD UNIVERSITY ADMISSION FOR INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS
- Abu Dhabi University Scholarships 2021
- Fully Funded Abu Dhabi University Scholarships 2021
- Turkish Diyanet Burslari Scholarship Application 2021-2022
University of Edinburgh
Online Masters Degree
Deadline: 1 June 2021 (Annual)
Study in: any Country (online)
Course starts Sept 2021