Engineering Recruitment Specialist Dubai, UAE
We have a long list of Project Management Consulting and Main Contracting companies who are always looking for Top Candidates for their future projects across the GCC Region!
Our new platform will allow us to represent you like never before. Our consultants will be out there with the sole mission to bring you options with your favorite employers. Once you have matched any of our opportunities, one of our consultants will contact you to discuss the role further.
Should your profile match our initial requirements, your profile will automatically be added on our AI system, FifthEdge, and you will receive a welcome email confirmation within the next 24-48 hours.
Please note that it is vital that you complete your profile on the site and your contact details are updated so we can easily reach you once we have finalized the roles.
- Ensure performance of the work in strict accordance with the drawings, plans and specifications.
- Maintain a detailed diary of the day work activities, issues, work approved or rejected, hours of operation, labour and equipment used, etc.
- Coordinate with the Contractor’s Senior Construction Manager in charge of the work on a frequent basis to ensure that no issues are encountered.
- Coordinate with the discipline Engineers to ensure that the relevant sections of works are managed, supervised, and inspected correctly.
- Review and comment appropriately to RFI’s as received from the Contractor, when directed by the Resident Engineer.
- Review and comment appropriately to RFA’s as received from the Contractor, when directed by the Resident Engineer.
- Report to the Resident Engineer any failure of the Contractor to conform to drawings, plans and specifications and to provide good workmanship.
- Review and comment appropriately to shop drawings received from the Contractor, when directed by the Resident Engineer.
- Ensure that the works are being constructed to the latest construction and shop drawings.
- Liaise with the design office Engineer(s) when required.
- Assist the Resident Engineer in monitoring the Contractor’s progress of the works.
- Representation of the company at daily site meetings with the Contractor when necessary.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in related work including minimum 5 years in GCC experience.
- Bachelor ‘s Degree in Civil Engineering or related
- Must have recent experience in Building Projects.
- Demonstrated report writing skills of a high caliber
- Excellent client relationship skills.
- Excellent communication and team skills Ability to work as part of a team.
- Able to work to deadlines and under pressure.
- Good problem-solving skills & creative thinking (innovation).
“connecting talent pools to employers at industry level” Essentially, we ‘Re-Engineered Recruitment’ with a unique and proven concept of connecting talent pools to employers at industry sector level. Utilizing Artificial Intelligence, Digital Automation and 4.0. Connectivity, Obliterating the legacy issues pertaining to human capital and corporate growth. “while you are having your morning coffee” We trained Artificial Intelligence algorithms with 30 years of industry experience and data, combined it with a unique connectivity strategy and a team of experts and called her ‘Skyler‘. She will be using over 50,000 data points to provide an Octillion of variables to assess and AI to interview while you are having your morning coffee