Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates
Manage all kitchen operations including stewarding operations with an emphasis
on maintaining hygienic standards and practices, staff training, Executive Chef Job
and overseeing the preparation and presentation of a consistent food product
which meets customer’s expectations. Executive Chef Job
Executive Chef Job A luxurious alpine retreat in the heart of the desert, Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates is a landmark Dubai hotel and one of Kempinski’s most unique city properties.
- Manage all functions of the food production and stewarding operations to achieve the optimum departmental profit. Plan and organize with the Director of Food and Beverage successful Food and Beverage activities in the hotel and abroad.
- Keep an up-dated hotel policies and procedures file.
- recruit and select potential talent according to the company’s current and future hotel, regional and worldwide needs including conducting interviews for positions in their department and their region.
- Identify training talents in their department and throughout the hotels as per below definition and actively support their career development.
- Conduct performance appraisals with the team members on a regular basis and take personal interest for their talents’ development plans.
- Coach, counsel and discipline staff, providing constructive feedback to enhance performance.
- Participate in the preparation of the hotel’s revenue plan and marketing programmes.
- Determine with the Finance Director the minimum and maximum stocks of all food, material and equipment.
- Prepare and manage the department’s budget and forecast.
- Be aware of duty of care and adhere to occupational, health and safety legislation, policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate awareness of OH&S policies and procedures and ensure all procedures are conducted safely and within OH&S guidelines and ensure all direct reports do the same.
- Be familiar with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures and operate equipment safely and sensibly.
- Initiate action to correct a hazardous situation and notify supervisors of potential dangers.
- Log security incidents and accidents in accordance with hotel requirements.
- Implement and maintain all the HACCP guidelines.
Competencies:CLICK here for more jobs
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role at an international 5* Hotel chain
- Strong leadership and people management
- Excellent culinary technical skills
- Strong communications skills with all stakeholders.
- Comprehensive knowledge of menu offerings as well food & safety regulation