Finance Analyst Mohammed Yousef
- Assist CFM in GM and NR analysis at customer / regional level by coordinating with Commercial team to obtain and compile related data
Support in Monthly performance review:
a. Support CFM in analyzing TS utilization by customer / region / Brand to drive optimization in TS at the Channel Performance review forum
b. Assist in review of E&D by customer to drive actions for improvement
- Compilation and preliminary analysis of channel stock data
Support CFM in TS related process:
Load monthly TS budget in TSM.
- Compute CDA accruals and share onward for raising of relevant POs.
- Maintain track of approved POs and issued SAFs and reconcile SAFs issued to POs.
- Prelim review and assessment of rationale for SAF change requests from commercial team, including review of related supporting documents.
- Review DNs raised by DB, reconcile against issued SAFs and obtain & inspect supporting documents of a selected sample of DNs to ensure process compliance.
- Assist in reviewing items in the Key account reconciliation and analysis of disputed elements (e.g. incorrect deductions).
- Compute and track monthly rebates (including progressive rebates) and lump sum contractual commitments.
- Essential: Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance or Professional Finance qualification (SOCPA, ACCA, CA, CIMA, CMA).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a finance role.
- Male or Female
- Strong Microsoft Excel knowledge.
- Understanding of profitability and ROI analysis.
- Experience of working as a finance analyst.
The M.Y. Naghi & Brothers Group has its origins back in 1911 as a small trading and distribution business in downtown Jeddah (Balad) by their great grandfather Mohamed Abdulwahab Naghi, and he was one of the first in Saudi Arabia to use company-branded delivery trucks to improve name recognition. The business expanded and flourished and the Naghi name became synonymous as being one of the major players the Kingdom’s developing economy. With headquarters in Jeddah, the present M.Y. Naghi & Brothers Groups operates throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with a comprehensive network of offices, warehouses and Sales. Major multi-national principals and other partner companies have chosen to work with the group. Some of the most prominent ones are L’Oreal, Reckitt Benckiser, MARS, Himalaya, California Garden, Energizer Battery, MLS and Tarweej and many other Brands & companies from around the world, all of whom have trusted their products to Naghi Group Companies