Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
Finance Expert In Health Company
olduvaicareers.com connects you to The Health Projects Finance Expert (HPFE) will be the Finance Subject Matter Expert with a deep understanding of healthcare operation and management in the GCC region, Finance Expert In Health Company will be with.
•With this proven record of accomplishment, he/she is expected to represent the Company in the development of business plan, feasibility studies and financial models for both greenfield and brown field hospital set up.
• Proficiency in excel and VBA is necessary to allow analytics and flexibility in the modelling output.
•Incumbent should also demonstrate an extensive knowledge in hospital financial management for this role to support the translation of clinical and engineering input in qualitative and quantitative results.
• Masters or equivalent degree in hospital, healthcare, business administration and Professional Accounting Qualification such ACCA or CPA.
• ACCA/ CPA
• 8 years worked in healthcare environment, including experience at managerial level for a minimum of 3 years
• Minimum 8 years
• Advanced Excel, Financial Modelling and VBA
• Advanced Excel Financial Modelling
• Arabic language proficiency
About the Company
Ever since its founding, the VAMED group has understood health to be a global but sustainable and holistic asset. VAMED may refer to a record of international success in all healthcare areas – prevention or acute care, rehabilitation, and nursing.
VAMED’s international portfolio comprises the entire value chain from project development via the planning and construction of a healthcare facility, to highly specialized commercial, infrastructure, and technical services.
The VAMED range of services is both wide and deep and, together with VAMED’s value chain, forms our USP that has made VAMED a leading healthcare provider with a global reach.