Apply for the Financial Hardship Scholarship 2021 at Canadian University Dubai. The deadline for the application is 20th December 2020. The scholarship is for Bachelors and Masters degree in the courses available at the University.
Financial Hardship Scholarship 2021 is offered to promote access to higher education to students facing financial hardship. A tuition waiver of up to 30% can be applied as evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Financial Hardship Scholarships do not apply for summer semesters.
- Additionally, for high school applicants to be eligible, they must have a minimum academic achievement of 75%.
- Likewise, returning students must achieve a minimum of a 2.8 CGPA to be eligible to apply/ reapply for the Financial Hardship Scholarship.
- Similarly, successful applicants must contribute up to 15 hours per month of community service as part of their commitment to the University.
Applications for the Financial Hardship Scholarship must include:
- Completed application form.
- Also, the current rental contract.
- Likewise, bank statements.
- Employee certificate and salary statement for each employed family member.
- Additionally, copy of passport and visa for all working family members (or both parents).
- Likewise, certificates of educational tuition fees for each sibling.
More about Canadian University Dubai (CUD)
The Canadian University Dubai, popularly known as CUD, is a private university of higher education in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, founded in 2006. Additionally, the Canadian University Dubai offers education based on the Canadian curriculum, giving internationally recognized quality and credibility. As a portal to Canadian Higher Education, they offer many unique options for students wishing to study or research in Canada.
Visit the official page for more informatio