Fine Fragrances Marketing Intern – 6 months
An Internship opportunity with our fabulous Fine Fragrances Marketing team for the South Asia, Middle East and Africa (SAMEA) region, and based in our Dubai Media City office – Your future position?
Do you want to start your fresh and invigorating career journey in the wonderful world of Fragrances and Perfumes with an internship opportunity with the world’s leading company in Taste & Wellbeing and Fragrance & Beauty? Then you should read further!
Fragrance is at the heart of Givaudan. We have a rich history of creating fragrances that strike an emotional chord with consumers. We are inspired by our rich heritage and our contribution to defining the evolution of the trends over time. We create scents that shape people’s lives.
Our senses step into gear from the moment we wake up in the morning until we turn in for the night. The consumer grooming and cleaning regimen intersects with Consumer Products (Personal care, Home & Air care, Fabric care, Oral care), Fine Fragrances (Perfumes), and Active Beauty products, with fragrance at the core of every experience. More often than not, Givaudan Fragrances are responsible for carrying you through the olfactive journey of your day.
Givaudan’s Fragrance teams are present in every region of the world. Years of experience have resulted in an innate knowledge of consumer preferences depending on the segment and geographical location. Our teams work together to create the success that Givaudan thrives on and brings together various skill sets – Creation and Evaluation, Consumer Market Research, Marketing, Sampling, Sales, Customer Relations, and QC. We have a selection of key competencies present in each region.
We currently have a 6-month Internship opportunity for our Fine Fragrances Product Marketing support team for South Asia, Middle East, and Africa (SAMEA) region. This is a fantastic opportunity that will allow you to work closely with our Fine Fragrance Marketing and Fragrance Development teams and help you translate and extend your passion and theoretical knowledge to practical experiences and enriched learnings. You will be responsible for analysing the market, product categories, and brands, for identifying trends, insights and market opportunities.
Based in our Dubai office in Media City, the role reports to the Fine Fragrances Marketing Manager for South Asia, Middle East and Africa (SAMEA) region. This is a paid 6-month internship opportunity with us working 5 days a week. The role could later be extended or evolve to something permanent depending on our business requirement and your development & contributions during the internship period. The role offers excellent opportunities for both personal and professional development.
You will work for a company that touches billions of consumers more than a hundred times a day. We have a culture that works to inspire, challenge and capture the heart and soul of consumers, customers, and our employees. Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect internship opportunity if you are passionate about the world of Fragrances and looking to kick start your career in Marketing!
In this exciting role, you will:
• Contribute to Givaudan marketing intelligence for new concepts and ideas.
• Analyse the market and track new fragrance launches.
• Analyse product categories and brands to identify trends, competitive dynamics and brand challenges, and make well-informed recommendations.
• Coordinate Marketing activities for internal workshops and meetings.
Are you someone who wants to shape your world? Who excels being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then join us and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
• A Master’s degree in Marketing.
• Have a passion for the world of Fragrances.
• The role is open for fresher’s or candidates with any recent internship or entry-level experience of not more than 2 years in B2B or B2C Marketing in international and multi-cultural work environments.
• Preferably be already residing in UAE and available to join immediately or at short notice.
• Preferably be on a Parent/Spouse UAE Residence visa sponsorship.
• Excellent oral and written proficiency in the English language. Additional proficiency and knowledge of other languages like Arabic or French is a plus.
• Excellent opportunities for progressive learning and development.
• A creative team environment that will inspire you. Fine Fragrances Marketing Intern – 6 months
Givaudan is the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer product and fragrance partners, Givaudan develops tastes and scents that delight consumers the world over. With a passion to understand consumers’ preferences and a relentless drive to innovate, Givaudan is at the forefront of creating flavours and fragrances that ‘engage your senses’. The Company achieved sales of USD 7.01 billion in 2020. Headquartered in Switzerland with local presence in over 145 locations, the Company currently has over 14,000 employees worldwide. Givaudan invites you to discover more at www.givaudan.com.