Fixed Asset Valuations Consultant
Employment: Full Time
Consulting, Finance Function, Fixed Asset Valuations – Senior Consultant
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career within Capital Markets Accounting Advisory Services, will provide you with the opportunity to be responsible for complex financial reporting issues around deals and other transformational events. You’ll tackle client’s needs with a solution oriented approach that creatively addresses complex financial reporting problems for high profile transactions and you’ll have significant interaction with senior company management teams, bankers, lawyers and other advisers.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
– Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
– Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
– Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
– Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
– Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
– Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
– Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they’re looking for.
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.