Seize this unique opportunity to work for Selina, one of the world’s fastest-growing lifestyle hospitality brands!
What is Selina?
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections.
Selina was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle: to experience our planet’s most beautiful places, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travelers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
Our internal ecosystem consists of Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Tours, Wellness, Education, Construction, Real Estate, CoWorking, Art & Design, Community Outreach, Education, Surf, Sales, Marketing, and Technology.
At Selina, every challenge is a wave desiring to be ridden and since we’re all equal before a wave our team is always ready to take them and succeed. But always remember… The best surfer out there is the one having the most fun.
We offer a learning development program where you can transform your classroom knowledge and develop your skills throughout all areas in the hospitality industry.
What you will be doing
- Advisor on Global Operations Projects such as new strategies for locations regarding communication, technology or daily processes
- Translate and Create Standard Operating Procedures in different languages
- Be part of the communication process between HQ and B Level
- Assisting the LEDO in supervising the E-learning content materials to be used for B Level training in different languages
- Support Global Operations Team in any daily task and project
- Manage and organize Global Operations deck for B Level
What do you need for the role
- Fluent or native English speaker
- Preferable second language Spanish and Portuguese
- Good writing skills
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle changes
What you can expect
- Fully remote internship
- Three free nights at any Selina’s hotel location around the world (in dorms)
- 30% discount at all Selina locations during the internship program
- Select family and friends receive a 20% discount. This applies during the internship program.
- 20% discount in Selina’s F&B during internship
- Possibility to lead and implement an academic project
- Free lodging during the internship program at any Selina (if available)
- Access to Selina Training Courses and Materials