Graduate merit awards for International Students at Wright State University, USA for Diploma
To recognize academically outstanding international students, Wright State University is offering Graduate merit awards for the academic year 2021-2022.
With the award of $5,000, this scheme will help students who are unable to earn a graduate-level of education at the university due to their economic circumstances.
Wright State University Information
Established in 1964, Wright State University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the large town of Dayton (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), Ohio. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Celina. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Higher Learning Commission, Wright State University is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 15,000-19,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Wright State University offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. The admission rate range is 80-90% making this US higher education organization a least selective institution. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All graduate degree courses and subjects available offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicant must be an international student on an F1 visa.
- The applicants must be enrolled full time in Wright State University.
The award will be provided in the following manner:
- For GPA 2.7 – 2.9 :$2,500.00
- For GPA 3.0 and above : $5,000.00
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to sign up on the university’s official online portal and start the application process by entering the required information. Applicants will automatically be considered for the opportunity upon enrolling in any graduate degree course or subject at Wright State University.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- An official transcript of a four-year baccalaureate degree
- Academic credentials of previous years of study
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must fulfil all graduate admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to provide results of the following English language proficiency test with average scores:
- TOEFL – 79/120
- IELTS – 6 or higher
- PTE – 57 or higher