Healthcare Construction & Engineering Recruitment Specialist Dubai, UAE
We have a long list of Project Management Consulting and Main Contracting companies who are always looking for Top Candidates for their future projects across the GCC Region!
Our new platform will allow us to represent you like never before. Our consultants will be out there with the sole mission to bring you options with your favorite employers. Once you have matched any of our opportunities, one of our consultants will contact you to discuss the role further.
Should your skills and experience match our initial requirements, your profile will automatically be added on our AI system, FifthEdge, and you will receive a welcome email confirmation within the next 24-48 hours.
Please note that it is vital that you complete your profile on the site and your contact details are updated so we can easily reach you once we have finalized the roles.
The Project Manager should have extensive knowledge and experience in project execution and implementation Healthcare facilities. Key accountabilities for this position include but are not limited to:
• Guides the establishment and execution of the project management plan, communicates the plan to the team members.
• Oversees the implementation of the project objectives
• Responsible for management of the review process of the design proposals, work program, material submittals, method statements, shop drawings, payments, variation orders and claims etc.
• Drives a positive integrated multi-disciplinary team culture in support of the project’s objectives
• Effectively manage the site supervision staff during construction & ensuring the works are being carried out according to the Contract Specifications.
• Ensure monitoring of the quality of materials and workmanships installed, operated and maintained.
• Maintain the Project Managers daily diary and daily diaries and reports by his subordinates.
• Supports the leadership in the management of costs and value to maximize the projects margin.
• Liaise with Client, Project Management and Contractor for resolution of project issues, proactively guiding the team to provide solutions to maintain progress of the Works,
• Provide strong leadership in managing the concerned Authorities when required to obtain the necessary approvals.
• Strong understanding of operation and control philosophies of pumping stations and associated facilities, capable of review & approval of Contractor submittals for hydraulic studies & calculations, pumps, pipework, control valves.
• Expertise in the testing, setting to work and commissioning of healthcare projects
• Supervise, review, monitor and report on construction progress challenging the contractors efficiency and resource levels to ensure timeline are met.
• Ensure the site safety practices are properly managed
• Prepare weekly and monthly progress reports to appropriate Stakeholders
• Familiarity with conditions of contract, quality assurance.
• Liaise with client, co-ordination with Governmental Organization and other Consultants/Contractors
• Consistently adheres to and enforces internal Company processes and policies such as business and contracting rules.
• Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication and negotiating skills.
• Works in a manner to ensure personal safety and that of fellow employees by following company health and safety guidelines and policies. Career Level Expectations:
• Requires the use of advanced techniques and knowledge within his/her function
• Applies diversified knowledge of applicable principles and practices to broad variety of assignments
• Makes decisions independently regarding complexities and methods
• Supervision and guidance related largely to overall objectives, critical issues, new concepts, and policy matters
College/university graduate with minimum 15-20 years relevant experience or equivalent combination of skills and experience Core Competencies:
Knowledge & Skills
Client Service Management
Baseline Skills Additional Competencies:
Adaptability to Change
Dependability and Responsibility
Planning and Scheduling Skills
Professionalism, Standards and Ethics
“connecting talent pools to employers at industry level” Essentially, we ‘Re-Engineered Recruitment’ with a unique and proven concept of connecting talent pools to employers at industry sector level. Utilizing Artificial Intelligence, Digital Automation and 4.0. Connectivity, Obliterating the legacy issues pertaining to human capital and corporate growth. “while you are having your morning coffee” We trained Artificial Intelligence algorithms with 30 years of industry experience and data, combined it with a unique connectivity strategy and a team of experts and called her ‘Skyler‘. She will be using over 50,000 data points to provide an Octillion of variables to assess and AI to interview while you are having your morning coffee.