How to apply for a UAE Educational visa
How to apply for a UAE Educational visa Due to the new regulations that are being taken worldwide to stop the spread of the new COVID-19, the United Arab Emirates authorities have designed some travel documents to apply for a UAE Educational visa which all travellers who intend to enter in the United Arab Emirates territory must present in the port of entry. These travel documents are a Tourist eVisa + Medical Insurance + Health Declaration + Quarantine Form. Luckily for you, iVisa can help you to process all these documents 100% online in the easiest and fastest way possible. You won’t need to send documents by mail or visit an embassy office to set an appointment, you can do this process from the comfort of your house. Once the documents are issued,
our team will send them to your email address right away so you can print them and take them with you on your trip to the United Arab Emirates.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO APPLY
- Applicant Photo
- Passport Personal Details Scan
- Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
- Confirmed flight reservation to UAE (not document, but reservation code from the airline)
Children traveling with parents:
- Passport copy
- Birth certificate in English or Arabic. Please note that translated documents must be attested on the front page.
- The United Arab Emirates (UAE) visa is valid for 60 days after issued and comes with a Single Entry.
- The UAE visa is for short stays (30 days in Total max) and is not extendable.
- The UAE Immigration Department requires all visitors to have a passport that is valid for at least six months from the date of arrival. If your passport is valid for less than six months, you will need to renew it before you can apply for a visa and travel to the UAE.
- All passengers, including children and infants, must have a visa to enter the UAE. This includes infants traveling on their parents’ laps.
- To renew your visa, you must exit the UAE and may re-enter on a new visa if you meet the requirements.
- If you overstay in the UAE without renewing your visa, you may face legal action and a fine. Also, it may not be possible to apply for a UAE visa in the future.
- Please note that the following countries require that you obtain your UAE visa on arrival.
- Upon arrival at Dubai International Airport, proceed to Immigration, where your passport will be stamped with a 30 days in Total visit visa, free of charge. In addition to the countries listed above, citizens of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman and Saudi Arabia are eligible for a visa on arrival at Abu Dhabi International Airport.