JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP. CLICK HERE
How to Find Coinbase Wallet Address
How to Find Coinbase Wallet Address Coinbase is a bitcoin trading platform that is reasonably simple to use and comes equipped with numerous useful features. On the other hand, certain users can have trouble obtaining their wallet addresses. They are a mix of letters and numbers that the platform hands out to users so that they can successfully carry out transactions. To everyone’s relief, there is a solution to this problem that can be implemented on any device.
You may locate your one-of-a-kind cryptocurrency addresses by using the Coinbase website or the Coinbase mobile app. You can also use the unique crypto addresses you have to locate the hash ID of your transaction on a block explorer by using those addresses.
- Sign in to your Coinbase account.
- Go to Crypto addresses.
- Under Asset, click Add to get the QR code for each cryptocurrency.
- You can also click All Assets near the top to choose a different cryptocurrency.
- Tap Receive on the Home tab.
- Tap the asset at the bottom to view a list of supported assets.
- Select the asset you’d like to receive.
- Once the asset is selected, the QR code and address will populate.
- Let the sender scan your QR code, or tap Copy or Share address and choose your send method to share with the sender.
You can also add a label to keep track of which addresses you’ve used for what. From this view, you can see a QR code which can be scanned or embedded in your website. You can also sign a message with the address.
VIDEO:How To Find Your Wallet Addresses in Coinbase