Welcome to Olduvaicareers.com in this Article your going to know How you can be Get Approved ,What are the ICA approval requirements?
ICA approval not required for UAE residents
- UAE residents do not require to get ICA / GDRFA approval to return back to Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras al Kaimah, Fujairah, Umm al Quwain except when travelling from the following countries: Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Sudan
- They need to submit passport number and Emirates ID number in uaeentry.ica.gov.ae.
- Once submitted, you will receive the verification of UAE entry status
- You will receive a green signal if you are approved to enter UAE
- You will receive a red signal if your process is not approved. You need to re-apply.
For more details, visit https://www.etihad.com/en/travel-updates/all-destinations-travel-guides
Procedure to apply and obtain an ICA / GDRFA approval
Getting ICA approval while travelling to UAE
1. Visit ICA website online
2. Enter the Emirates ID number, name, passport number, passport type, nationality
3. Enter the following details: passport details, contact number, residential address
4. Enter the travel history such as where you are coming from, where you were in the past 14 days
5. Enter the date of arrival.
6. Enter the COVID 19 vaccination details taken
7. Upload the required documents such as passport, your photo, RT-PCR test result.
8. Declare yourself and submit.
9. Wait for the verification. You will be able to see the status as green if it is approved otherwise red status will be appeared with a message.
Validity of the ICA approval
UAE ICA entry permit is valid for 21 days once approved for the entry. Traveler needs to re-apply if they cannot be able to come in 21 days.
You need to have valid UAE national identity card (Emirates ID) and ICA approval from MOFA UAE to enter into UAE.
ICA approval Abu Dhabi
- To enter Abu Dhabi, UAE, you must have ICA approval
ICA / GDRFA approval Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras al Kaimah, Fujairah, Umm al Quwain
- To enter Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras al Kaimah, Fujairah, Umm al Quwain you must have either ICA or GDRFA approval.
How to check the status of UAE ICA approval?
- Visit Resident service to get ICA approval
- Enter the Emirates ID number, passport number, passport type, nationality
- Click Check to proceed.
- If the status message is green, ICA approval is ready
- If the status message is red, you need to wait and re-apply the ICA approval.
ICA UAE Customer care Phone, Email, Fax
For any assistance, please contact
ICA UAE Contact phone number: +971600522222, +97123128867, +97123128865
Email: Operation@ica.gov.ae, smartservices.ica.gov.ae
Procedures / Requirements to enter UAE during COVID 19 & OMICRON
Entry to UAE during COVID-19 / OMICRON
- ICA approval if you are travelling to Abu Dhabi and either ICA approval or GDRFA approval if you are travelling to Dubai / Sharjah
- Health Declaration form and Quarantine Undertaking form to be filled and submitted upon arrival in to the airport
- Negative COVID – 19 PCR test report from a government approved lab. Passengers travelling to UAE from India, Pakistan must have a report from Etihad approved medical center.
- Test must be taken 96 hours prior to departure.
- Print your COVID PCR test result to submit upon check-in
- Passengers arriving to Abu Dhabi can also submit their test result via Al Hosn app .
- Download ALHOSN Mobile Smart App if your destination is Abu Dhabi or Sharjah and COVID-19 – DXB Smart App for Dubai.
Health declaration form for Abu Dhabi-Sharjah
Health declaration form for Dubai
Travel back or transit to UAE during COVID 19 situation: Required forms / types of COVID-19 test
Read the travel requirements / restrictions to travel / transit in to UAE through the above link.
Nationals and the residents of UAE can get the Coronavirus vaccine in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al ain, Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, Umm al quwain. Check the above link to access the list and the contact details.
Flights return to UAE during COVID 19
The following flights resumes flight for the specific destination.
Flights from UAE during COVID 19
Air Arabia operates special repatriation flights from Sharjah to Egypt, Iran