Job description / Role
– Direct and manage organisation’s business activities and to develop and implement effective business strategies and programs.
– Plan, coordinate and manage all business operations to achieve corporate goals.
– Overseeing the overall sales by coordinating with the Sales/Regional managers for business updates, issues and recommendations, sales plans and formulating sales strategies.
– Identify business opportunities with new and existing customers.
– Preparing annual Budget & optimize expenses, Creating business plans to support the company’s financial objectives.
– Attending the Board of Directors meeting for review of sales and formulating business strategies
– Developing and implementing growth strategies.
– Financial analysis in coordination with the accounts manager/CFO, to identify trends and prospective problem areas.
– Product presentations to clients.
– Ensure employees are motivated and productive
– Coordinating with the principal Office/factory for the smooth coordination
– Minimum of 10 – 15 years of experience successfully leading an HVAC organization and a proven track record of growing a business in the GCC region with at least 5 years of Prior experience in HVAC organization as a General Manager/Division Manager.
– Entrepreneurial spirit and vision in directing business functions that will assist organization in maintaining relationships with clients, generating new business, increasing staff productivity, improving service, ensuring sustainability, and meeting business objectives.
– Confident decision-maker.
– Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.