ICT Fund’s BETHA program for UAE students 2021
computer engineering, electronic engineering, computer science, information technology, and many other disciplines.
Open to citizens of UAE
Details about ICT Fund’s BETHA program for UAE students 2019
ICT Fund’s BETHA program for UAE students 2019 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of computer engineering, electronic engineering, computer science, information technology, and many other disciplines.. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by UAE Government and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Full funding for new students only . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of UAE.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Full funding for new students only
The ICT fund operated by Telecommunication Regulatory Authority(TRA) has proposed a BETHA program to provide a scholarship for students to fund their Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. This scholarship enables UAE students to study at Universities of UAE, United States, Europe, UK, Japan etc. for free.
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarship at Swansea University
- How To Get Free Al Qasimia University Scholarship 2021-2022
Eligibility for ICT Fund’s BETHA program for UAE students 2019:
- The applicant must be a citizen of United Arab Emirates.
- The applicant must have a high school education or finish their high school before the commencement of their higher education program.
- The applicant can be admitted to the university in UAE or in the United States, Japan, Australia, the United Kingdom, and other leading countries.
- The applicant for Bachelor’s program must have at least 75% in their high school.
- The applicant for Master’s program must have GPA of at least 3.0 in their Bachelor’s degree.
- The applicant must apply for specialization in Telecommunication or Information Technology.
- The applicant must not receive any other scholarship.
- The applicant for Bachelor’s degree must not be employed.
- The applicant of Master’s degree if employed will not receive monthly allowances.
- The applicant of ICT Fund’s BETHA program for UAE students will need to provide the following documents.
- Unconditional Acceptance Letter.
- Certified High school Certificate for undergraduate students certified by the Ministry of Higher Education or equivalent.
- Transcript for students continuing the undergraduate program.
- Family book (all pages without exception).
- Official IBAN letter that contains the seal (stamp) and signature of the bank.
- Required Assessment and Language tests like GRE, GMAT, IELTS, TOEFL etc..
Value of ICT Fund’s BETHA program for UAE students 2019:
- The qualified applicant of ICT Fund’s BETHA program scholarship will receive full funding if they are new students and reduced funding for existing students which means free education and spending money for the duration of the program. ICT Fund’s BETHA program for UAE students 2021
Updated on: 26 Mar, 2021
Disclaimer: All Content, Logo and Company names are registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.