Job Opportunities At Kagera Sugar Company Limited – Instrumentation Technician August 2022
Job Opportunities At Kagera Sugar Company Limited – Instrumentation Technician August 2022 Kagera Sugar Limited is a sugar manufacturing company situated in North-Western Tanzania.
LOCATION: Missenyi, Kagera.
SALARY: Highly competitive.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To carry out testing, calibration and servicing of instrumentation devices.
- To perform daily plant check-up and preventive maintenance.
- To perform instruments project activities.
- To perform slight changes on SCADA and PLC as per the requirement.
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Holder of technical diploma in instrumentation, automation, electrical or electrical and electronics engineering from a recognized institution.
- Minimum two years of experience in instrumentation preferably in sugar industry.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application with application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, and curriculum vitae with names of at least three referees. All envelopes should clearly indicate the post being applied for and address to;