Job Opportunity at NMB Bank Plc Tanzania-E-learning Advisor 2022
Job Opportunity at NMB Bank Plc Tanzania-E-learning Advisor 2022 To support the analysis, scoping of development needs, identify solutions, monitor and evaluate different learning solutions put in place.
- Work in a collaborative team environment and use proven instructional design methodologies to analyze learning needs; design and develop content; define measurement strategies and assess the effectiveness of learning programs.
- Work with subject matter experts to prepare and enhance learning materials according to NMB’s established frameworks of learning design.
- Create engaging learning course content with supporting media including audio, video, animations and graphics.
- Outline the concept for a course or curriculum, defining (needs for) the course medium, content delivery, assessments, accompanying materials, and complementary learning approaches.
- Apply adult learning principles to instructional design when creating and sourcing engaging and effective learning content.
- Manage LMS functions which include monitoring course content, course approvals, and evaluation processes ensuring processes are completed within given timeframes.
- Define project schedules and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Working collaboratively with ICT department to set and maintain security roles and access levels.
- Develop quality assurance plans by conducting intensive analysis, identifying critical control points, monitoring procedures, corrective actions related to e-learning utilization.
- Present in a classroom and online setting to ensure that Banking technical and soft trainings are completed in accordance with standards and regulations.
- Provide support, mentorship and train new and existing employees
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficiency with web development tools and e-learning technologies (Articulate storyline, Camtasia studio, Adobe captivate and Lectora inspire)
- Familiarity with XML, SCORM, video deployment, and file optimization techniques.
- Ability to develop interactive multimedia content such as video, audio, animations, text and graphics.
- HR Metrics and Reporting formats
- Monitoring, assessments, and evaluation
- Business acumen
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Presentation skills
- Organizational, Facilitation, Stakeholder management skills
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in ICT Mediated Content Development, Multimedia Technologies and Animations or related.
- At least 1 year experience in HR practice/L &TD/Trainings or in a similar position
- Strong knowledge of instructional design principles and methods
- Thorough knowledge of and proficiency in the use of Windows based PC system, a range of software packages, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- Experience in working with Learning Management Systems and SCORM.
MB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Job opening date : 25-Jul-2022
Job closing date : 08-Aug-2022