JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP. CLICK HERE
Job description / Role
The Marketing Automation Specialist is responsible for managing the marketing automation platform and fully leveraging its capabilities. Working closely with graphic designers, developers and project managers this role will implement all programmatic and operational initiatives through the marketing automation platform. This person will have a strong foundation in marketing automation and will be tasked with creating, implementing and improving best practices ensuring continual enhancement of digital marketing efforts. The ideal candidate is technical, organised, results-driven, has strong attention to detail and has a passion for digital applications.
• Responsible for email marketing programme development and execution, including segmentation, testing and deployment and continually evaluate these for improvements.
• Prepare and set up landing pages, lead capture forms and campaigns.
• Maintain Marketing Automation integration with CRM and assist in the integration of additional platforms into the marketing automation software.
• Understand and evaluate campaign metrics and distribute campaign performance to the marketing team.
• Work with the Head of Marketing to define KPIs, create reporting and analyse campaign performance. Create recommendations to improve campaigns continuously.
• Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards.
• Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth.
• Support essential marketing operations initiatives in the marketing automation platform and Salesforce such as managing the lead life cycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing.
• Min. 5 years marketing automation experience – preferably with the Marketo platform
• Expert knowledge of database management concepts and best practices
• Strong working knowledge of Salesforce
• Must have great communication skills, both written and verbal
• Must be highly organised and self-motivated with a sense of urgency
• Strong independent project management skills
• Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision
• Able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion
• Excellent attention to detail
Key Demographic Requirements – applicants must be:
- Based in UAE
About the Company
Founded in 2009, Virtuzone’s mission is to remove the complexities of company setup in the UAE so that our clients can focus 100% on running their businesses. Whether you are a startup, a small business, or an individual simply requiring your own trade licence, with Virtuzone you won’t have to lose even a night’s sleep worrying about the red tape involved with the UAE free zone and mainland company setup process.
That’s because we do all the heavy lifting for you. While the technical, administrative, and financial aspects of setting up a business in the UAE can seem challenging, with the right support the process is far more straightforward and affordable than you might think.
Virtuzone provides just that type of support, and it’s what has led us to become the leading company setup specialists in Dubai and the UAE. More than 15,000 entrepreneurs have trusted us to set up their companies, and almost 90% of our clients renew their trade licence with us every year going forward.