Supervise the daily Maintenance activities through proper planning and scheduling of maintenance operations, looking for the optimum use of resources, equipment availability and maintenance cost, taking into consideration Safety regulations and house-keeping rules to achieve required reliability and efficiency of the work within the approved budget and to respect of production demands ensuring application of maintenance procedures method and best practices to AKCC mobile equipment.
· Plan and supervise the daily operations in the area(s) within the scope(s) of responsibility in line with approved targets and standards.
· Monitor the processes and optimize the utilization of resources to ensure effective running of operations for the area(s) within the scope of responsibility.
· Plan the activities, allocate work, monitor and supervise its execution for the area(s) within the scope of responsibility.
· Coordinate with relevant departments to ensure effective running of processes within the area(s) of responsibility.
· Lead the team within the area(s) of responsibility to assure that daily plans are effectively executed.
· Supervise and monitor the performance of the team within the area(s) of responsibility and assure their compliance with the established policies, strategies & plans, and their contributions towards the realization of intended results.
· Effectively partake in the formulation of annual business plan, associated budget, and the setting of KPIs for the area(s) within the scope(s) of responsibility.
· Prepare timely and accurate reports for the performance of the area(s) within the scope of responsibility.
· Ensure that the all required date, information and reports are kept up-to-date in the ERP system, electronically and physically archived for the area(s) within the scope of responsibility.
· Ensure proactive and effective measures, actions, and controls are in place to assure compliance with QHSSE approved policy and procedures the area(s) within the scope(s) of responsibility.
· Identify and propose improvement initiatives based on current performance and/or future requirements and oversee their implementation for the area(s) within the scope of responsibility.
· Create a positive and supportive work environment that encourages performance excellence, and establishes result-oriented teams with common purpose, goals, and shared-values for the area(s) within the scope of responsibility.
· Ensure effective liaison with the relevant internal and external entities to support smooth running of operations for the area(s) within the scope of responsibility.
Technical knowledge of
· Safety regulations.
· Hydraulic, pneumatic and motor circuits.
· Engine, gearboxes, transmissions, lubrication and general mechanics.
· Organized individual with planning skills.
· Analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Attention to details.
· Leadership skills.
· Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work under pressure.
. Mentoring and coaching skills
Heavy Industry & Metallurgy; Automotive Repair, Spare Parts, & Support Services
Employer (Private Sector)
Maintenance, Repair, and Technician
Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range
Number of Vacancies
Years of Experience
Certification / diploma
Qatari Investors Group
Qatari Investors Group is a Qatari Shareholding Company incorporated in the State of Qatar and governed by the provisions set-out in the Qatar Commercial Company’s Law No (5) of 2002 and Qatar Stock Exchange regulations. The Company primarily engages in investment with subsidiary company’s shares, bonds and securities. Qatari Investors Group plays a major role in various fields of industrial and investments in the region namely: • Manufacture and Sale of Cement; • Establishing factories for Cement related products; • Representing distinguished International Companies in the field of cement manufacturing, acquisition of land and properties and scientific research institutions for product improvement and invention of new products and Security Systems Integration; • Investing in stocks, security market, properties and other areas inside and outside the state; and • Participating in establishing Public Shareholding companies of limited liabilities inside and outside the state. Currently, the Company owns 20 subsidiary companies, in addition to 24 affiliated companies (local and international), in joint venture with both international and local suppliers undertaking the development of major projects in the State of Qatar.