MOBILE SOFTWARE ENGENEER MAWAQAA
• Gather customer software requirements and develop related mobile applications.
• Design and built advanced applications for the Android/ IOS platform.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
• Use third party library files like Picasso, volley, Facebook SDK, etc. on assigned projects.
• Work with outside data source and API’s.
• Use Push Notification Services and make Social media integration.
• Upload Apps in Google Play Store and App store if needed.
• Research and evaluate general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- – BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- – 3-5 years of experience in mobile development (Android / IOS).
- – Experience in planning and delivering software solutions used across multiple products and organizational units
- – Extensive knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, and methodologies
- – Strong oral and written communication skills; presentation skills
- – Must be self-starter, proactive and willing to learn and grow with the business
- – you should have experience in following Technology /Tools
Technology & Tools:
- – The android developers work with Kotlin, android SDK, XML, and android Studio.
- – The iOS developers work with Swift / X Code 7 / story board and XCODE6.
- – Use web services for implementing mobile apps e.g. SOAP, REST API.
- – developing using design pattern mvp/ mvvm
- – Git Source Control
National Web Solutions Company – Mawaqaa, a leading web solution provider, founded in 2002, has been a pioneer in the industry for the last 14 years with fruitful completion of more than 970 projects by 130 dedicated staff in Kuwait, Dubai, India, and Jordan. We have successfully launched projects in a wide range of industries and businesses, from Governmental and Public Organizations, Ministries, Petrol, E-commerce, Medical, General Trading, Telecom, Shopping and Entertainment, and many others. Mawaqaa follows a process driven methodology, and use high-level latest technologies, software’s, and updates.