Mohamed Bin Zayed University international awards in AI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES,
mbzuai scholarship, mohammed bin zayed university fees, mbzuai fee structure, mbzuai fees,
Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for helping students, Mohamed Bin Zayed University is providing International Scholarships for the academic session 2021/2022. The programme is available for overseas students.
The funding encourages excellent students who want to undertake a masters and PhD degree programme in the United Arab
Established in 2021, Mohamed bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence is a well-known research-based academic institution in Abu Dhabi. It offers Masters and PhD programs in a variety of areas of AI specialization.
Why study at the Mohamed bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence? The university aims to help students succeed in their chosen career and leverage their acquired knowledge to tackle some of the greatest challenges of our time.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Mohamed bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters and PhD
- Award: Full Scholarship
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UAE
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters and PhD degree programme in Artificial Intelligence.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must have completed a Bachelor’s degree in the S.T.E.M field.
- Have completed Statement of Purpose Essay (500-1,000 words).
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) (optional).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in a master’s and PhD degree coursework at the Mohamed bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence. After that, students will be automatically considered for the educational award.
- Supporting Documents: Provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: A minimum CGPA of 3.2 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent or top 20% of the university’s grading scale
- Language Requirement: Must have an English Language Proficiency Certificate (TOEFL iBT with a minimum total score of 90 or IELTS Academic with a minimum overall score of 6.5).
All admitted students on a full-time basis are granted the privilege to complete their study with a fully-funded position, including:
- 100% tuition fees
- Highly competitive monthly stipend
- State-of-the-art student accommodation
- UAE visa sponsorship
- Health insurance coverage
- Annual air ticket to home country