Nurse / Nanny Midwife Tiger Recruitment job, UAE
Job description / Role
Looking for a Nurse with experience of looking after a newborn baby. I am looking for a qualified nurse for this position with at least 5 years experience.
• This role will be 6 days a week with live-in, must be experienced in caring for a newborn we do not mind if you have hospital experience as a midwife.
• Must have a good level of English, hard-working and trustworthy.
• Previous experience as a Nanny Nurse
• Excellent understanding of child development in Newborns
• Ability to come up with creative ideas to educate and engage children
• Multitasking skills
• A pleasant and patient personality
• Availability to work in shifts, during weekends, in the evenings and occasionally full days
• A clean driving license
• High school diploma; further training in child development is a plus
• First aid certification is a plus
About the Company
We specialise in matching exceptional support staff to top businesses and private individuals.
We recruit for a range of positions around the world, including personal assistants, executive assistants, administrative assistants and many more.
Our expert consultants only work with high-calibre individuals who offer outstanding business and private support. This is what makes us one of the market-leading permanent and temp recruitment agencies in London.