Job Title: Officer Application Programmer
Officer APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMER ANALYST Analyst is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Officer Application Programmer will be responsible of:
- Turn tech stack and application design into code on multiple development platforms (e.g. iOS, Android, web/Angular, services).
- Address a variety of responses to problems, questions, or situations by applying established criteria to directly influence development outcomes. In doing so, use the right technology to solve technical challenges required to deliver small scale features and functions and / or supporting aspects of a larger program efforts.
- Responsible for applications systems analysis and programming activities that may include assisting with feasibility studies, time and cost estimates and implementation of new or revised applications systems and programs.
- Accountable for development, design, construction, testing and implementation and write secure, stable, testable and maintainable code.
- Expected to operate with autonomy, while some oversight and direction may be required.
- Engage in digital applications development, risk technology, Middleware, Mainframe applications, Non Mainframe applications, Analytic Model Development and Application support activities to meet specific business needs of user areas and to test systems to ensure integrity of deliverables.
- Expected to provide sound understanding of application development concepts and principles and a basic knowledge of concepts and principles in other technology areas.
- On occasion, may need to consult with users, clients and other technology groups on issues and recommend programming solutions for customer exposed systems.
- 2-5 years in an Apps Development role. Demonstrated execution capabilities.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; Data driven and results-oriented
- Good in running high traffic, distributed, cloud based services
- Well in affecting large culture change
- leading infrastructure programs
- Skilled at working with third party service providers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- olduvaicareers.com on behalf of the client wishes you to apply this Job Via Link below