Job description / Role
Petroleum Engineer will be responsible for loading, unloading, delivering and picking up goods in a timely and safe manner. The role holder is also responsible for preparing, cleaning, and operating the Group’s assigned vehicle.
• Minimum 1-3 years of experience.
Educational Qualifications and Certificates:
• High School/ Diploma.
• Valid Driving License in country of operations.
• Basic language skills.
• Thorough knowledge of relevant local transportation laws, regulations and methods.
• Knowledge of logistics documentation and systems.
About the Company
Established in 1978, by the Baker family who still own and manage the company today, Gulf Marketing Group is one of the Middle East’s leading, family owned companies. Gulf Marketing Group operates regionally, across the GCC and boasts a diverse portfolio of brands, retail outlets and services. Gulf Marketing Group subsidiaries operate in key sectors such as retail and distribution of sporting goods and lifestyle brands, health and fitness, food and food processing, integrated 3PL logistics, real estate, healthcare and pharmacies, education and technology. Since 1978, Gulf Marketing Group has introduced more than 90 international brands into the Middle East, as well as building the reputation of our homegrown brands as reliable and quality driven companies.
We are proud to be one of the top 10 retailers in the Gulf region with:
- More than three decades experience managing international brands in local environments
- A prestigious portfolio of world class brand partners
- Anchor tenancy in all major GCC shopping malls
- A proven track record of securing exclusive retail and distributor agreements
- An experienced management team
- Strong customer relationships