Procurement Excellence Senior Manager
Main Job Purpose:
The role shall manage the overall function of the Procurement Excellence which is developed to casacade the organization’s strategy to the departmental strategy of the Corporate Purchase department. The role shall ensure that the department’s SOP is reflected on the daily operations through the development, monitoring and evaluation of the function’s processes in all subfunctions. It is also the responsibility of the role to monitor the functional and personal KPIs of the Corporate Procurement Services and report them back to the Head of CP thorugh a systemized and controlled method. Additionally, the role is resposible to manage the Procurement Intelligence function within the department for both internal and external data.
Business Process Management:
- Assess the current practices within the procurement function as part of an overall process mapping process.
- Assist the Head of Corporate Purchase in developing different processes in various areas based on the requests of the management and according the process mapping exercise.
- Define the control points within each process to assist the management in setting the proper functional and personal KPIs for the department.
- Cascade the new processes to the sub function head and assist in the successful implementation of the newly proposed processes.
- Develop and manage the necessary systems for reporting that would highlight the various KPIs along with any other reports requested on a regular basis.
- Introduce high level of technology that would support the overall objectives of the Corporate Purchase.
- Develop and manage the processes of Procurement data mining from within the organization as well as the market. Procurement Excellence Senior Manager
- Develop the market best practices report of acquisition methods as well as latest technologies in the assigned categories.
- Develop consolidated reports for a multi-source data within the organization.
- Define the data source for allocated data frameworks for other functions to utilize.
Business Project Management:
- Manage the overall business projects assigned by the head of Corporate Purchase.
- Set the Project charters of such projects and allocate the various stakeholders involved.
- Get the Project owners’ buy in throughout the duration of the project.
- Set the projects objectives in line of the strategy defined for each project.
- Define all KPIs for all the stakeholders involved in the project management team.
- Create the reporting tools and relevant dashboards for the projects.
Employee’s duties are not limited to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
– ERP Implementation experience – Oracle.
– Build and design procurement processes.
– Monitor / Maintenance of Procurement processes.
– Governance and Compliance of the procurement cycles.
– Design procurement infrastructure.
– Development of Procurement reports and analysis.
Al-Nahdi Medical Company was founded in 1986. Its operations include: 1- Retail Pharmacies. 2- Sales & Distribution of medicine, cosmetics, baby care and medical equipments. Since the beginning, Al-Nahdi pharmacies redefined the retail pharmacy market by: -Opening large pharmacies which provided a convenient consumer shopping experience. -Providing world class customer satisfaction through highly trained pharmacists. Currently, Al-Nahdi Company owns and operates more than 400 pharmacies in all the regions of Saudi Arabia. Now we are the largest retail pharmacy chain in the middle east and north Africa serving more than 32 million customers this year.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND