Procurement Manager- FF&E,
Urgent Requirement of FF&E Procurement manager candidates with FF&E, joinery fit-out interior procurement experience may only apply. Job Location: Dubai Position : Procurement Manager FF&E JD:-
• Source new vendors in line with project quality/price/service requirements.
• Obtain quotations in line with project schedules, budgets, and any other requirements.
• Provide faster, smoother, and more economical solutions for the ordering of materials/services.
• Continually monitor the status of all orders to ensure materials are delivered according to the project schedules.
• Coordinate logistics with freight agents.
• Maintain accurate procurement and budget records and collate information for weekly review by FF&E Head.
• Collaborate with Team, and FF&E head to ascertain the timeline, budget, and deadlines of the project.
• Responsible for the compilation of the procurement budget and coordinating all documentation ensuring all document standards are met.
• Organise the purchasing schedule, liaising with the Project manager to ensure all project milestones are reached.
• Taking 100% responsibility of Re-Order processing, ensuring NO GAPS in continued range.
• Working closely with the FF&E accountant to raise all proforma invoices
• Administrate and track all orders in the purchase process providing timely updates to the FF&E head and your line manager.
• Develop a co-operative environment where the FF&E Procurement Department, designers, consultants in the best interest of all stakeholders.
• Ensure all supplier contacts are up to date
• Work closely with the FF&E team to keep all relevant sample databases up to date
• Negotiate payment terms and merchandise available for current and or future projects.
• Development of budgets formulated from Bill of Quantities.
• To coordinate the development of Mock-up Rooms as required.
• Development of RFQ (Request for Quotes) and/or Tenders • Conduct site visits as & when required.
Danube has grown into one of the largest building materials company in the region, with 31 branches worldwide – 20 in the UAE, 2 in Oman, 2 in Bahrain, 2 in Saudi Arabia, 1 in Qatar and 4 in India, in addition to procurement offices in China and Canada. The company has been and is currently involved in major projects across the UAE, Oman and Bahrain, including Emirates Hills, the Burj Al Arab, Shangri-La Hotel, Grand Hyatt, Motor City, Burj Dubai, Dubai Airport Terminal 3, Yas Island, Reem Island, Saadiyat Island, and Al Raha Beach Hotel, among others. Danube saw an impressive 25 per cent rise in revenues in 2010 in spite of the global economic crisis and projects a similar growth in 2011, that will take its revenues to AED 1.6 billion. Danube has also invested AED 50 million in a new manufacturing facility; spread over 1.3 million square feet, in Dubai TechnoPark, which would be functional this year. Buoyant on its growth prospects, Danube Building Materials, the leader in construction, building materials and shop fitting industries, has set a target of attaining USD 1 billion (AED 3.67 billion) revenue by the year 2015.