Program Manager Job
Media.net, one of the largest Ad tech companies today, globally, is scaling rapidly, thriving on the cutting edge of technology, developing highly disruptive, innovative & useful products for our large publisher / advertiser base, helping them grow their businesses & monetize better than ever. Deeply anchored in an agile product & tech environment, Media.net has built ace business teams that have adroitly scaled the businesses to becoming one of the top choices for advertisers/publishers worldwide. By revenue, Media.net is the second largest contextual advertising business worldwide. Media.net has 1300+ employees in key operation centers across – New York, Los Angeles, Dubai, Zurich, Mumbai and Bangalore. Media.net’s U.S. headquarters are based in New York and Global headquarters are in Dubai.
A culture that is easily one of the best in the industry & continues to attract top talent to work with us, it leads by example, with the spotlight on high initiative taking, cross-team collaboration, transparency & continual learning, all whilst staying super grounded & humble! You’ll get to work alongside amazing colleagues, from diverse backgrounds, further fuelling the hunger to learn & outperform.
Work Location: Dubai
Role: Program manager
1. Along with the BU head, Associate Directors & Directors, define, study & understand scope of the projects / programs allotted to you & strive to provide continual high impact operational * strategic support in program managing these towards successful achievement of the business unit goals.
2. Assist your reporting managers & senior leaders in conducting successful Quarterly Business Reviews (publishers or advertisers in international geos) by leveraging growth & monetization analytics, relationship building conversations, staying informed of competitor/market intelligence to stay ahead of the curve, & offering the best in market solutions to our partners.
3. Manage cohesive & productive relationships with internal & external stakeholders, working cross functionally to collaborate with colleagues from Engineering, Data Science, Product Management, Business Development, Sales, Design & Marketing teams to build & manage a rapidly scaling business. Liaise closely & routinely with the product & technology teams, sharing insights, collaborating in executions of product enhancements, new feature implementation, product maintenance etc.
4. Champion as well as be involved in ad hoc in-house project/program management activities focused around continuous improvement of people/processes/technology all which cohesively lead to higher performance & effective work management & eventual business growth & success.
5. Problem solving abilities & process oriented-ness would go hand in hand for the success of this role lies in the hands of a process driven yet creative problem solver who delights in innovative as well as process oriented methods of solving daily business problems towards building a global & rapidly scaling multi billion dollar Ad tech business.
• Experience in the internet industry is a must have for atleast 3-5 years of your total experience of 6-8 years overall.
• Experience in deep dive project management (business side not IT project mgmt), program management, hustling, building dashboards, maintaining analytics, numbers, driving change based on data insights, assisting senior managers/Directors managing a team of people in his/her earlier role.
• Experience coordinating projects with external and internal stakeholders necessary.
• B.E/B.Tech (IT/CSE/ECE) & MBA degrees are highly preferred for this role.
• Strong analytical skills are a must have, ability to build dashboards & analyse multiple data sets everyday to enable you to be more effective at your job, is a highly preferred skill.
• High level of drive, initiative and self-motivation, with the ability to congenially & cohesively work with a lot of people, across geographies everyday, being highly astute in people skills & effective communication is a must.
• Technologically inclined & able to keep pace with a rapidly scaling global tech company
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
- REGISTRAR NEUROSURGERY
- Process Engineer – III – GRP
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
- Supplier Relationship Management Senior Manager
- Pharmacist – Jeddah