JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP. CLICK HERE
Job description / Role
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across North America, Europe, Middle East, North Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, India and Asia Pacific.
Be a part of our international consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Our Middle East and North Africa hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management and cost consultancy services.
This is an opportunity for qualified quantity surveyors. You will be working alongside the senior commercial management team in the development, implementation and management of controls and commercial procedures.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Developing and administering all project cost and commercial functions ensuring that all project reporting, cash flow, budgets and forecasts comply with the client requirements.
– Assisting in procurement and commercial management of all pre and post contract stages of the project which will be awarded to local and international consultants and contractors.
– Supporting the process of resolving payment issues for vendors and third party suppliers.
– Supporting the development of payment review, controls and sign-off procedures for all financial management activities within the business unit.
– Calling off estimating, planning, auditing and cost planning activities as necessary.
– Coordinating the additional resources as required across the business unit.
You have a degree qualification and with RICS membership. You have post-contract project delivery experience. You have an excellent technical grounding in all aspects of quantity surveying or cost management. You must be excellent in written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English languages.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. You have experience in quantity surveying within a construction or cost consultancy background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
Rewards and recognition
With Mace, you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package that includes a competitive salary, private medical insurance, 1 volunteer day a year and other location-specific allowances.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first – going home safe and well, Client focus – deliver on our promise, Create opportunity – for our people to excel, Integrity – always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.