Regional Commercial Trader
One of our US based clients are in the process of hiring a Regional Commercial Trader. This a Dubai, UAE based role with frequent travels within the region and to offices in Canada and USA. Work visas and Immigration placement abroad would be provided for the right long term committed candidate.
- Manage all functions directly related to trading cash/physical commodities to include the purchase, sale, logistics, and account management.
- Prospect and develop new trading customers.
- Senior Commercial Trader must negotiate the purchase and/or sale of assigned commodities.
- Identify, develop, and manage strong relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Manage trading positions, inventories, and forward positions to minimize risk and maximize profitability.
- Analyze markets and identify market trends and positions assigned to maximize profitability.
- Manage cash usage within the business while maintaining margins.
- Manage customer credit guidelines and collect funds due in a timely manner.
- Maximize profits by providing innovative solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Agri-business or formal training in agricultural commodity trading/position.
- Fluent in English and Arabic, preferably a third language.
- 2 – 3 years of relevant experience in a commercial sales function (in spices, pulses, seeds trading or fruits and vegetable sales).
- Physical agricultural products trading, transportation / shipping and arbitrage experience a plus.
- Flexible and have a commercial attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Should have a UAE driver’s license and open to travel abroad for work.
- Visa and Immigration placement would also be provided for the right long term committed candidate.