A wholesale genuine auto spare parts importer is looking for an experienced sales manager to lead the sales department. An attractive salary and comission package is offered, based on the experience.
An ideal candidate should have at least 5 years of experience in the industry, specifically in export sales of genuine auto spare parts for Japanese vehicles. A strong customer base is a must. The duties include, but not limited to the following:
- Actively seek and acquire new customers, both import and domestic
- Build and manage a team of sales executives
- Provide reports to the board of directors, outlining the sales situation, feedback from the customers, future sales strategies, etc.
- Develop sales targets and strategies to acquire them, together with the board of directors
- Assist purchasing department with selecting new part numbers to import
- Monitor the market and provide feedback on the underperforming items, identifying potential issues that are detrimental to sales
- Maintain relationship with existing customers, identifying opportunities for business development
- Intimate knowledge of genuine auto spare parts industry
- Experience working with export auto parts sales
- A solid customer base
- Solid knowledge of MS Office package, especially MS Excel
- Ability to work independently and achieve set goals in specified time-frames
- Strong people’s skills and ability to build new business relationships
A wholesale importer/exporter of genuine auto spare parts with a warehouse in DWC.