Job description / Role
Senior SAP security & Authorization consultant to implementation and support end to end SAP security activities.
• Working on site in UAE dealing with knowledge of SAP Modules FICO, SD, MM, PP and HR.
• Working on both Go-Live and Post-Go Live Support Projects.
The key deliverables or activities expected
• The primary skills, knowledge and experience being sort after for these deliverables include:
• Should have a hands-on experience of SAP GRC Access Control 10.1, 12.0 & S4 HANA applications
• Working knowledge of SAP roles and authorization and User Management Process
• Working knowledge of defining Segregation of Duties (SoD) framework required for regulations
• Work in full life Cycle Role Implementation, Go-Live, Post Go-Live, and Production Support projects for SAP S4 HANA, Fiori (On Premise & Cloud), HANA DB, ECC, IS Auto, GRC, CRM, BI/BO, BPC, SOLMAN
• Strong knowledge of key business processes, the inherit risks, as well as potential controls
• Maintaining audit focus & compliance on business critical issues and ongoing changes across the SAP landscape
• Helping internal and external auditors perform timely risk assessments
• Should be able to translate business requirements into technical SAP specifications for packaged Role design and GRC initiatives
• Knowledge of integrated processes in SAP system, run risk analysis, report preparation on current risks & regular system monitoring, SAP authorization & User Management in complex SAP Security Environment.
• SAP security knowledge in functional SAP Modules like MM, FICO, SD, PP and HR is required
• Candidate should have excellent communication and presentation skills
• SAP Security certified.
• Have worked in a support role.
• Knowledge of SAP Security Business Controls desired.
About the Company
Since establishing our position in 2012 as a UK only focused SAP agency, our clients have requested that we support them in other areas, this has led to tremendous growth and we now supply Consultants with IT, Infrastructure, Development, Architecture, Testing, Databases, CRM, SAP, Oracle, Cloud and BIG Data skills as well as Leadership positions.