Job description / Role
• Maintains a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by establishing and enforcing security policies and procedures.
• Write or review security-related documents, such as incident reports, proposals, and tactical or strategic initiatives.
• Train subordinate security professionals or other organisation members in security rules and procedures.
• Plan security for special and high-risk events.
• Supervise or provide leadership to subordinate security professionals, performing activities, such as hiring, background investigation, training, assigning work, evaluating performance, or disciplining.
• Coordinate security operations or activities with public law enforcement, fire and other agencies.
• Conduct physical examinations of property to ensure compliance with security policies and regulations
• Should be an UAE National
• Proven experience as Security Manager
• Experience in reporting and emergency response planning
• Experience using relevant technology and equipment (e.g. CCTV)
• Outstanding organisational and leadership skills
• Flexibility to respond to arrange of different work situations
About the Company
“Manazel”, one of the leading Real Estate companies in the United Arab Emirates, was established in May 2006, and is headquartered in Abu Dhabi. Manazel has a unique strategy and vision that lives up to the Nation’s development future. The Company has chosen to concentrate its work on developing lively residential compounds and multi-purpose real estate aimed at the middle income segment. This strategy has allowed it to overcome most of the difficulties that faced the real estate sector in the past years, resulting in the delivery of thriving communities rich with amenities and services in carefully planned surroundings.
By adopting the highest quality standards, Manazel is committed to strategically invest in residential and commercial developments that balance between creating prosperous and sustainable communities on one hand, and on the other generating profitable returns for its shareholders.