Senior Systems Analyst Job in Dubai, UAE
- Elicit and document user requirements to meet a business objective.
- Sets customer expectations on feasibility.
- Identify and validate requirements and organize the information into logical documents using business analysis models that are understood by the customer.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert for one or more lines of business on various projects.
- Mentor less experienced team members.
- Validate the business need for solutions to business problems and process improvements.
- Create documentation as necessary to achieve goals, including:
- Business requirements
- Change management documents
- Communication Plans
- Conduct formal and informal meetings with appropriate subject matter experts in both large group and one-on-one sessions
- Research, analyze, and translate complex systems and processes to write system and business process, and migration procedures to achieve future states
- A degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred.
- 5+ years of extensive experience in System Analysis.
- Strong leadership skills including the ability to guide customer and technical teams to ensure the business need is understood, documented, and communicated and the solution delivered meets the need.
- Ability to elicit and document user requirements to meet a business objective while setting customer expectations on feasibility.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must be able to communicate complex technical and business concepts to a wide audience of management, peers and/or business units.
- Must be able to guide discussions between customer areas on topics like:
- Business flows
- Data and Field mapping
- Use Case development
- Screen flows
- Screen attributes
- Expert assessing medium to high complexity solutions and participating in solution selections through RFI/RFP.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with business and solutions analysis.
- Experience in hospital or healthcare/medical Information Systems environment preferred.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Good communication skills
- Good problems solving skills
- CBAP certification is preferred
Balsam United Co. Ltd is a Saudi Company specialized in software applications and hardware solutions for healthcare and medical services. Oasis is the main product developed by Balsam Healthcare over many years, and it is one of the largest and most comprehensive system in the Middle East for healthcare management such as clinical, specialties, financial and administrative systems and other added features for users and administrators. OASIS is based on Oracle technologies and it is mainly implemented as hospital management information system. With Oasis, Balsam has a uniquely positioned HMIS developed in Saudi Arabia and successfully implemented in a large number of hospitals. This makes Balsam expertise in HMIS available in the Arab World for product development, technical support, maintenance services and continuous enhancement. Balsam possesses a winning combination of sound IT professionalism and years of practical experience in the development and management of hospital systems. This vast experience and expertise is made available to your esteemed hospital throughout the various stages of implementation and subsequent on-going support. Balsam is also an IT Hardware Consultancy and Software Services Company. Developing and implementing solutions for the Health-care industry form the mainstream business of Balsam. In line with this commitment our team includes qualified and experienced professionals, and they have a unique combination of IT professionalism and years of practical experience in developing and managing hospital information systems. Currently over 46 professionals are committed to this segment of our business