The United Arab Emirates University is inviting applicants from around the world to apply for an excellent scholarship opportunity open for the academic year 2020-21.
This support will provide support to undergraduate studies of international students with high academic credentials at United Arab Emirates University.
The United Arab Emirates University is a reputed research-intensive university which has approximately 13,900 students from across the world. It was formed by the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan in 1976 and is the first and the largest academic institution in the United Arab Emirates. It has been contributing to the development of the education system of the United Arab Emirates.
Why at United Arab Emirates University? UAE University is one of the best universities in the UAE. The environment of the university is safe, attractive, and culturally vibrant. It operates nine colleges that offer a wide range of internationally accredited, high-quality undergraduate and graduate degree programs. At this institution, students can take advantage of distinguished faculty, state-of-the-art campus, and various student-support services.
- University or Organization: United Arab Emirates University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Full/partial tuition fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UAE
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programs in a variety of fields.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must have applied for an undergraduate program at the United Arab Emirates University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application system. Students who want to get this application must apply for admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university via the university’s online application system:
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission in an undergraduate program, applicants must have a high school diploma from an accredited college and university.
- Language Requirement: English Language Proficiency Requirements for the full-tuition grant is IELTS 7 (1675 score in EmSAt English) or equivalent. On the other hand, to get a partial tuition grant, applicants must provide IELTS 6.5 when admitted or equivalent.
Full tuition fee support will provide a 100% tuition waiver to qualified students. The partial tuition fees support will grant a 50% tuition waiver.